2023 Official MLB Season Thread

This situation reminds me of a-friend a-friend post a few years ago aboutplayers needing to learn English and him forcing his roofers to speak English :lol: :smh:

5EC8C337-8B76-4D19-85E0-41D8E378BF8C.jpeg

This situation reminds me of a-friend a-friend post a few years ago aboutplayers needing to learn English and him forcing his roofers to speak English :lol: :smh:

5EC8C337-8B76-4D19-85E0-41D8E378BF8C.jpeg

Probably one of the most despicable things he's posted on here. When you call him out he is quick to say he doesn't want to talk about race.

Yea what a foolish outlook.
Definitely one of my more embarrassing stances.
Thing about it is, had I not posted my stance in here, I would have went on with the same thought process and way of thinking.
I was taken to task for sure. I don't even think it sunk in until much later but.......what a fool I was.

Never too old to learn, no matter what the topic.

. When you call him out he is quick to say he doesn't want to talk about race.
This isn't true though., at all.
You may have arrived at this opinion based on a topic you heard or saw me discussing, but race is never something I shied away from or was embarrassed to talk about, at all. On here on anywhere. That's in GENERAL. Of course situations are circumstantial but, I never have an issue discussing race.

This isn't true though., at all.
You may have arrived at this opinion based on a topic you heard or saw me discussing, but race is never something I shied away from or was embarrassed to talk about, at all. On here on anywhere. That's in GENERAL. Of course situations are circumstantial but, I never have an issue discussing race.

Apologies fam. I got you mixed up with Bert. Very proud of your growth.

My cousin is a Minor Leaguer for the Mariners. Granted maybe he hasn’t done well enough to get bumped up, the **** this Maher jabroni was saying was very troubling.

Yea what a foolish outlook.
Definitely one of my more embarrassing stances.
Thing about it is, had I not posted my stance in here, I would have went on with the same thought process and way of thinking.
I was taken to task for sure. I don't even think it sunk in until much later but.......what a fool I was.

Never too old to learn, no matter what the topic.

I’ve had my fair of regrettable takes in life.Happy to see you’ve come around one the subject.

Has there been any news out of the MLB recently besides for harassment and racism?

Gonna work on setting up the NT fantasy baseball league here in the next day or 2 for those that want to play again. Will reach out to y’all shortly.

That service time manipulation stuff is definitely being discussed in the cba negotiations. At the very least push the date back to significantly later in the season to where a guy that’s clearly ready doesn’t get sent back to the minors over 2 weeks.

I guess it’s a different dynamic since MLB contracts are guaranteed, but I wouldn’t blame a player who once they prove themselves to be a star caliber player to let the organization know they have no intent on signing a long term deal when they hit free agency because they’re holding a grudge over the service time manipulation. Or lead the organization along like they’re going to sign long term and then just sign elsewhere when they hit free agency.

It was a good look when the Mets and Padres let Alonso and Tatis play from day 1 in 2019.

Back
Top Bottom