2023 Official MLB Season Thread

As a Mets fan, I can tell you from firsthand experience that most Yanks fans are loud drunk POS. But that Astros fan had the last laugh.

I can't wait for the next Desus & Mero podcast/episode. They deserved that L for that Mets slander in their promo video and the last episode.

Need another gold hat.
86D8ECC0-BBB4-49B2-A3BB-E7824BCBF1A2.jpeg

Ordered my nationals World Series home fitted cap, currently out of the country for vacation but it’ll be delivered by the time i return for game 4 :smile:

So astros assistant GM makes these stupid remarks, the Astros release a statement basically backing him, just for the assistant GM to come out apologizing and saying they’d were inappropriate. Makes sense.

Wouldn’t be surprised if this series goes the distance. Houston’s offense wasn’t exactly firing on all cylinders, last series, and the Nats starting pitchers aren’t new exactly cake walks.

So astros assistant GM makes these stupid remarks, the Astros release a statement basically backing him, just for the assistant GM to come out apologizing and saying they’d were inappropriate. Makes sense.

The thing is, he only apologized for the language he used, so it was really a non-apology. He didn't apologize for what he was actually accused of doing. He denied it instead.

Took Astros tonight. Wanted to runline but felt like Gerrit may give up a run and the bullpen may give up a run or two. Settled for the money line.

Cole is unhittable.
Astros are unbeatable at home.

None of that matters. Nats are fresh and ready to resume the magic.

#NATITUDE in 6

Last edited:
As a Phils fan, I can’t really say ****. Best of luck to the Nats. Max the only dude on that team I like, he 100% deserves a ring

MLB sending investigators to HOU. Serves them right.
What is there to investigate?
They have a guy on their team who was accused of DV. The case didn’t go anywhere in court (not his fault it didn’t) and he served 75 games.

where’s all the hoopla surrounding aroldis chapman? Addison russell? Miguel Cabrera? Jose Reyes?

Back
Top Bottom