2019 Official MLB Off-Season Thread vol: Winter Meetings

Joined Nov 11, 2007
So astros assistant GM makes these stupid remarks, the Astros release a statement basically backing him, just for the assistant GM to come out apologizing and saying they’d were inappropriate. Makes sense.
The thing is, he only apologized for the language he used, so it was really a non-apology. He didn't apologize for what he was actually accused of doing. He denied it instead.

Joined Jun 17, 2006
Took Astros tonight. Wanted to runline but felt like Gerrit may give up a run and the bullpen may give up a run or two. Settled for the money line.

Joined Jul 25, 2012
Cole is unhittable.
Astros are unbeatable at home.

None of that matters. Nats are fresh and ready to resume the magic.

#NATITUDE in 6

Last edited:
Joined Aug 4, 2005
As a Phils fan, I can’t really say ****. Best of luck to the Nats. Max the only dude on that team I like, he 100% deserves a ring

Joined Jan 19, 2002
MLB sending investigators to HOU. Serves them right.
What is there to investigate?
They have a guy on their team who was accused of DV. The case didn’t go anywhere in court (not his fault it didn’t) and he served 75 games.

where’s all the hoopla surrounding aroldis chapman? Addison russell? Miguel Cabrera? Jose Reyes?

dland24

Supporter
Joined Nov 18, 2007
No one has ever been able to give me a single logical reason why something should be not reviewable.

Joined Feb 6, 2007
What is there to investigate?
They have a guy on their team who was accused of DV. The case didn’t go anywhere in court (not his fault it didn’t) and he served 75 games.

where’s all the hoopla surrounding aroldis chapman? Addison russell? Miguel Cabrera? Jose Reyes?
It's not the player or the DV itself. You had an exec screaming at women he was glad they had him.

Those other teams/players aren't runnin around screamin at women they're proud of those players. :lol:

Then they lied about it. Then apologized for what they said they didn't do. :rofl:

Yeah, MLB gon look into that a lil bit.

Top Bottom