2023 Official MLB Season Thread

5889B707-195B-46A0-8B23-AF3F46CEC18A.jpeg

B904F813-3EC1-4D26-AE70-9234EC803356.gif

I don't think the Giants go after Harper. It's going to be a long couple of years.

Feel like harper/Macado holding up some of the second tier FA

They need make a move
Part of me feels like them playing the "waiting game" for more money had backfired and they're realizing the money they anticipated would be there, isn't actually there

Last 2 years of free agency have been cold per say. Front offices have changed their stance on free agency and how much money they shell out. No more ridiculous money/signings happening as often. The analytics have taken over free agency :lol:

Manny to the White Sox is what I'm praying on.

I know wifey wants NY, but if the Sox offer say.... 70m more... He gotta sit her down and show her them extra 0000's

Hate to say it but I really think the White Sox are there as pawns to get more money

1000000% I agree. Only reason to go would be the ability to offer max money / the idea of being the face of a rebuild in one of the major US Cities plus a division that is there for the grabbing.

That being said, Yankees don't want to see Boston win again and will do all they can to prohibit that. I still see him in pinstripes but as a Sox fan would love him out there in the Southside.

i bet he wont pick a team until next month... seems like this will drag out like the jd martinez signing last year

I don’t think money truly matters to him.
Me neither. I think "ballpark" for him means anywhere towards the upper echelon of the league. The actual amount is arbitrary. He knows he stands to make a lot just by playing in NYC if he really wants more money.

Something about playing for the franchise that you grew up idolizing that you cant put a price on. Hence why Trout coming home to Philly :pimp:

Lmao, this tweet is all over.

He wants 300 M's

But if the Sox and Phillies arent offering it. But they still could, cause we don't know what was actually offered.

But he want's to go to NY, but they haven't offered anything yet? But they won't offer 300.

Man, just hit me when he signs somewhere :lol::lol:

All so strange - just yesterday others were saying he would take like 5/150 from the Yanks.

This is all so ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom