2023 Official MLB Season Thread

these baseball ****heads need to just stop tweeting lol

Machados agent just said that. Peep his statement

I see what he’s doing though. 175 is a low #, if that’s my client I don’t want people to think that’s the ceiling. I Guarantee you If Buster or Bob said the offer was 295 from the White Sox, Lozano would have never released this.

He’s trying to protect his client and still max out

As others pointed out, let's just say the 7/$175 current best offer for Machado is real (two major reporters have said it). What is hilarious is that no teams now are jumping in. If you could acquire a superstar for that low of money per year, wouldn't at least over half the league jump in? It's one thing if you think "no way we have a chance of signing dude, he's going for $300 mil see you later." But now?

7/175 ruffled a lot of feathers especially yankee fans.

cashman is in a tough position now he might as well retweet machados agents rant to save face.

i don’t care what garbage you signed this off season you don’t pass up a guy like machado for 7/175 or even 200 for that matter.

Yeah it def ruffled a lot of feathers throughout the league.
I just truly doubt that was true man, I can't see the White Sox legitimately thinking they can sign him for that price, unless they know something we don't know.

Both of these guys expected to top the Stanton offer and it's just not happening.

The guy I've always said I feel for is Crime Dog.... hell of a consistent player and got to 493 HRs. Safe to say he didn't juice....and he hits 7 more HR's like it or not he'd get to 75% vote.

Back
Top Bottom