2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Edgar made it in !!! :nthat:
tenor.gif

Does mussina go in as an oriole or yankee? I wasn’t watching baseball at all back then I just know he was a top rotation guy and won chips with the yank

Edit: nvm, no chips but WS appearances

I think he has to go in as a Yankee but I'll remember him as an Oriole ...

I was able to see him vs rocket at Camden when I was younger ... One of the few memories in my mind clear as day from 20 ish years ago ...

You can't call it the hall of fame without the best player in it...

until then it's just the espy's to me, a political centerpiece for baseball writers who never played the game to flex

Disgraceful every year.

You can't call it the hall of fame without the best player in it...

until then it's just the espy's to me, a political centerpiece for baseball writers who never played the game to flex

Disgraceful every year.

What a hot take.

I’ve also never seen one single post from you with any positive sentiment.

I’m a fan of Edgar but his numbers aren’t good enough to get in just being a DH. I think it’s weak as **** to put him in when he wasn’t in the field.

Now if he had record breaking numbers, then he could get in just batting but nah, not a fan of him making it.

@DeadsetAce got a lot of things I want to say to you right now but I can’t obviosuly cause this post has to be approved before it appears.

So happy that the Doc got in on the first ballot (RIP),arguably the most dominant pitcher I've ever seen at his peak

He always felt underrated playing in Toronto most of his career and playing on some average squads most of that time. He'd have won more CY youngs if had spent more of his career in a major US market.

The GOAT closer going in uninamously is well deserved as well

What a hot take.

I’ve also never seen one single post from you with any positive sentiment.

It's funny, you went to a private high school but still can't grasp the concept of reading comprehension.

Maybe I should spell it out for you.. he got R.O.B.B.E.D

Color me concerned about what people think of me on an internet message board that I post on once a week.

Tough life you live.

Back
Top Bottom