2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Mookie a Red Sox for life. Deal with it :emoji_middle_finger:
LOL!!! If they give him the bread he wants, I'm not mad. He's in my top 3 of current favorite players.

I work downtown Seattle and see the Mariners' stadium daily on the way home. A lot of us here still refer to it as SafeCo, but the T-Mobile signage is up and it's now known as T-Mobile Park (SMH).

Since we are listing stadiums.....

1) AT&T Park (gonna take a while to get used to the name change)
2) Oakland Coliseum (yup, still call it that too)
3) Wrigley Field
4) Petco Park
5) Chase Field
6) Dodger Stadium
7) Angel Stadium
8) Yankee Stadium
9) Coors Field

10) Candlestick Park
11) Old Yankee Stadium

Would love to hit up more. Safeco will be on the list this season.

Damn. Outside of Fenway I've only been to the old Expos stadium (1998). Always wanted to drive down to Camden for an O's/Red Sox game.

I work downtown Seattle and see the Mariners' stadium daily on the way home. A lot of us here still refer to it as SafeCo, but the T-Mobile signage is up and it's now known as T-Mobile Park (SMH).

I haven't seen the new signage in person yet, but from the renditions I saw of what the park looks like with that insignia all throughout, I have to be honest...the hot pink looked pretty fire.

t_mobile_park_1.0.jpg

12192018_tmobile3_090716-1200x630.jpg

Damn. Outside of Fenway I've only been to the old Expos stadium (1998). Always wanted to drive down to Camden for an O's/Red Sox game.

I went on a tour of Camden, but it wasnt baseball season so I dont count it. Nice park. Was one of the best for a certain period of time.

651akathepaul 651akathepaul I hope they keep it lit at night like Century Link does. Heading downtown at night from the southend with the stadiums, Columbia tower, and the Ferris Wheel on the waterfront lit makes for a dope skyline.

I've always wanted to visit Wrigley, Camden, and Fenway.

Why the **** are you giving him an extension before he even plays? You hold him back last year now you wanna overpay for three years to buy out two?

Since we are listing stadiums.....

1) AT&T Park (gonna take a while to get used to the name change)
2) Oakland Coliseum (yup, still call it that too)
3) Wrigley Field
4) Petco Park
5) Chase Field
6) Dodger Stadium
7) Angel Stadium
8) Yankee Stadium
9) Coors Field

10) Candlestick Park
11) Old Yankee Stadium

Would love to hit up more. Safeco will be on the list this season.

Is this just a list or rankings? AT&T is def top 5 but Oakland’s joint is a dump :lol: I also did not like Fenway

Petco and Coors are my favorite

Hit the gym at 6:30 this morning and watched some of the game on my iPad during cardio.

Ichiro is the man ( C CP1708 triggered) but every other damn sentence from what I saw was about him today :lol: .

Back
Top Bottom