2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Do you add it to your TV? I add the app via Roku and its perfect.

I have Apple TV. Don't remember if I ever used it through the MLB app directly, but I did Air Play it from my laptop off of MLB.tv. Had to use a VPN app as well for Yankee games that were on PIX11.

macbk macbk be careful using that subscription on your phone if you have Verizon. I've heard of people getting their stuff cancelled if T-Mobile catches you using it on a different cell carrier's network.

macbk macbk be careful using that subscription on your phone if you have Verizon. I've heard of people getting their stuff cancelled if T-Mobile catches you using it on a different cell carrier's network.

Good looks dude. TBH, I rarely use it throughout the season anyway unless like I mentioned earlier, it's a PIX11 Yankees game that I can't watch b/c YouTube TV doesn't offer that channel. If I do though, it's never on my phone.

Tribe gettin' hit with the injury bug early. Already starting the season without Lindor and Kip. Jose Ramirez gave us a scare yesterday with the left knee contusion. It really looks like the stars may align for Minny if Buxton and Sano can bounce back strongly and fulfill their respective potential.

Tribe gettin' hit with the injury bug early. Already starting the season without Lindor and Kip. Jose Ramirez gave us a scare yesterday with the left knee contusion. It really looks like the stars may align for Minny if Buxton and Sano can bounce back strongly and fulfill their respective potential.

don't sleep on Kepler either

You right, saw you scooped him in fantasy. What's it gonna cost me to pry Bryant with one of these SP ("Cookie," Ray, Strahm or Kikuchi)? My team needs a whole lot of work.

I actually don't mind my team at the moment lol

but if Matt Barnes doesn't pan out as the closer for the Red Sox I would be interested in a closer

Happy with my offense. Pitching is shallow.

Untitled.PNG

Untitled2.png

Back
Top Bottom