2023 Official MLB Season Thread

craig-kimbrel1.jpg

What does this even mean - "The Phillies organization just wants to talk to Bryce about playing in Philadelphia."
Exactly what it says :lol: talk about what it's like to play for the organization, the city. What their expectations are and what his are.

Why do people hate Kimbrel? Dude seems laid back and humble as hell. Unless I'm missing something?

Now if we were talking about Papelbon a decade ago I'd agree 100%.
I was sick when the Phillies gave Papelbon that huge contract. Dude was a complete *******

Come on y’all can’t be that dense “want to talk about what it’s like playing in philly”

That **** should have happened months ago.. yeah he might sign with them but the explanation is stupid

I wouldn't read too deep into it the verbage.

Money wise, they probably have a deal in place. Might be a formality in terms of signing in person. Especially for a deal that's supposed to be historic

Kimbrel is just late-2010's Papelbon.

Such punchable faces the two of them.

Your annoyed by Kimbrel's face?

Papelbon was annoying to me because he was loud and corny. Kimbrel just seems like he does his job (most of the time) and keeps his mouth shut.

The MLB The Show Twitter account seems to think he’s going to Philly.

Would not like that :lol: literally anywhere else is cool with me.

Rumor on the street is that his signing is going to coincide with the cover release for the Show

Would not be surprised to see Phillies get both or Machado to the White Sox. All the reports I've read in the last 24 hours indicate that the Yankees are out

Rumor on the street is that his signing is going to coincide with the cover release for the Show

Would not be surprised to see Phillies get both or Machado to the White Sox. All the reports I've read in the last 24 hours indicate that the Yankees are out
This isn't nba Twitter MLB twitter seem to be just cats with blue check marks guess their butts off. As a Phillies fan I'd be happy if true but all these rumors ive saw I'm like yeah ok right now.

Back
Top Bottom