2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Nats are getting ready to give Rendon 20+ milli per year ... He's a better player than Harper ... I like a Rendon + Turner in exchange for Harper ... But the Nats lineup looks slim on power:

Eaton
Turner
Rendon
Zimmerman
Soto
Gomez
Dozier
Robles

Max, Stras, Corbin ...

We will have to make a trade for a bat when Zim gets hurt inevitably ...

I still don’t see the Nats letting Harper stay in the division unless Philly goes OD with the $.

Lerner pays for big names. He’ll prioritize Harper and the revenue he brings in over Rendon.

Brodie signing Lowrie for 2/$20 :smile:

adding more depth and versatility. Plus hes got some pop too.

Mets havent added a "power bat" perhapsfrom Ramos. But the pieces hes added all have a decent BA and have some power as well (Lowrie, JD Davis, Braxton, Ramos).

Brodies making the Mets competitive :smile:

The NL east might be the most competitive division on paper by the end of this off-season.

LGM !

BVW has brought in two of his former clients IIRC + already has deGrom & Toddfather on the roster already who he also used to rep.

i cant believe they didnt even make an offer... smh at the yanks... they got under the cap for no reason

LeMahieu probably moves around the entire infield but maybe:

1B - Voit
2B - LeMahieu
SS - Torres until Didi is back
3B - Andujar
DL - Tulo

I think its pretty solid logic to assume that Tulo will be on the DL, but I read the Yankees were pretty set on playing him at short until Didi is back. So with that being said, I still dont see a place for DJ. I understand going hard after Machado, but DJ is not on that level. I dont see who moves to the bench for DJ.

I think its pretty solid logic to assume that Tulo will be on the DL, but I read the Yankees were pretty set on playing him at short until Didi is back. So with that being said, I still dont see a place for DJ. I understand going hard after Machado, but DJ is not on that level. I dont see who moves to the bench for DJ.

I think Gardner's play time will be cut with Stanton in LF, Andujar at DH, & LeMahieu at 3B.

kinda disappointing to be honest... but its the yanks so i shouldnt be surprised... this is the same team who traded for stanton last year and since they did that they are hesitant on signing big contracts moving forward... especially if stanton doesnt opt out

Back
Top Bottom