2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Suggestions on what team to become a fan of if the Phillies trade Sixto Sanchez for JT Realmuto?

The timing of this trade is interesting. Could it indicate that the Phillies struck out on Machado and Harper?

realmuto and harper are real good friends

WHAT if harper said go get Realmuto and ill sign lol

maaaan

i hate giving up Sixto but supposedly our FO fell out with him due to his conditioning ?

Are the Cubs still an option? They were supposed to be a lock but I only hear Philly and SF rumors now

it’s crazy how the yankees have a 314 foot RF wall and never go after a power hitting LH batter

harper would be a spectical , don’t care about his defense and all that analytical BS

(in recent memory) the last and probably the only (texiera?) that comes to mind is Giambi

From the Dominican "Insider" who got the interview with Manny's pops...

giphy.gif

At this point in time the giants have a real shot..
This time three weeks ago it was slim to none.

In order of likelyhood I’d go
Washington
SF
Philly
Chicago

At this point in time the giants have a real shot..
This time three weeks ago it was slim to none.

In order of likelyhood I’d go
Washington
SF
Philly
Chicago
Heard that all these new news about various teams inquiring about Harper is just Boras trying to increase the demand for him and up the ante with the real players (Washington, Philly)

Heard that all these new news about various teams inquiring about Harper is just Boras trying to increase the demand for him and up the ante with the real players (Washington, Philly)

Except he met with the giants and according to giant beat writers he’s actually interested. A deal with SF would make far more sense than philly on a lot of levels.

Except he met with the giants and according to giant beat writers he’s actually interested. A deal with SF would make far more sense than philly on a lot of levels.

Less taxes in CA means more $ for Harper.

Realmuto now with the Phillies. Im glad, now theres 1 less name in these stinking rumors.

All off-season its been the same 3 names, Realmuto, Machado and Harper.

Back
Top Bottom