2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Now we wait for Harper.

Still think it's

1. Yankees
2. Phillies
3. Nats

if its for 300 plus the phils can have harper.... im actually glad the yanks aint throw out that 300 offer to manny... good player in his prime but those 10 year contract rarely work out

if its for 300 plus the phils can have harper.... im actually glad the yanks aint throw out that 300 offer to manny... good player in his prime but those 10 year contract rarely work out

How many of the 10 year contracts that have been given in the past are comparable to giving one to either of these guys entering their primes though?

The comparisons to me are apples to oranges.

I’d rather have Manny at 300 mil than Bryce. Manny can atleast play defense. Harper is a trash outfielder and will only get worse in the field as he gets older.

At least 85 wins

Lester, Hamels, Quintana, Darvish, and Hendricks still there. Plus Morrow is returning.

Would be shocked if the Padres were banking on being a contender this year. That is not the reason they signed him.

Will be interesting to see how he reacts if they are in a losing streak and there are like 15,000 people in the park.

Manny is better than Bryce so it’ll be funny to see him get more. Yankees better not go near 300 for him, not worth it.

Give me Keuchel for 70-80 mil

Back
Top Bottom