2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Good win by Mets

Diaz :pimp:

1-2-3 inning with 3 k's on Harper, Hoskin and JT

Last edited:
Howard Bryant on the telecast right now is great. I learned a lot just from a half inning with him talking about Jackie Robinson.

Sugar Diaz is nasty
I miss my guy
francis.png

:angry:
I was not happy when the Mets signed J.Familia this past off-season.
I've never been a fan of his. Im tired of him walking and hitting batters. The guy never has a clean 1,2.3 inning.
Diaz needs to mentor Familia.

Mets won in spite of Familia's garbage.

LGM !

That boy Yelich :sick::pimp:

mrdozo mrdozo johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm if the Mets want to compete all summer, they'll definitely need to get rid of Vargas + tighten up the bullpen. That offense will score runs.

i agree 100%
They have to do something with Vargas. Designate for assignment, or maybe bullpen. Lugo and Gsellmen have to stay in the bullpen tho.

All pitching has been shaky the past week. So many walks. Syndergaard had alot of 3-2 counts last night and he walked the pitcher.

The offense is looking much more dynamic and productive than years passed.

Mets want to remain in this win-now mode that BVW believes they are in? Go get Keuchel.

Didn't realize I had this many jerseys. And I have a few more practice tops. I thought I would have the NYY mancavma at one point but then kids lol. Injury plagued like last year's Mets.
IMG_20190415_142221_601.jpg

Jason Vargas should be nowhere close to a rotation.

Seth Lugo has been pitching well as of late. Looks like he finally got that bug out of his system. Low key signing that I love for the Mets so far has been Wilson Ramos. Completely changes the lineup when you have him in there compared to Nido or D'Arnoud in the past.

I don't get why we signed Jed Lowrie though. I feel like that $10m we used on him per year could've been used towards another starting pitcher.

For all you Mets fans, does Cano worry you at all? Sure guys struggle and get out but his outs have been super soft. Hasn' been making good contact at all.

Jason Vargas should be nowhere close to a rotation.

Seth Lugo has been pitching well as of late. Looks like he finally got that bug out of his system. Low key signing that I love for the Mets so far has been Wilson Ramos. Completely changes the lineup when you have him in there compared to Nido or D'Arnoud in the past.

I don't get why we signed Jed Lowrie though. I feel like that $10m we used on him per year could've been used towards another starting pitcher.

For all you Mets fans, does Cano worry you at all? Sure guys struggle and get out but his outs have been super soft. Hasn' been making good contact at all.

Does Cano worry me ? Yes. I REALLY hope the NL adopts the DH soon, for his sake, and the Mets.

I agree that Lowrie wasnt needed, especially with Todd Frazier in the mix. JD Davis looks serviceable as well but McNeil showed last night he can play 3rd base better. Frazier should sit on the bench for the rest of the season.

these Rangers have a horrid pitching staff but they're pretty fun to watch this year

buying into Woodward's system

Back
Top Bottom