2023 Official MLB Season Thread

The Mets are a flat out disgrace from top to bottom. Demote Rosario and DFA Frazier.

too many reds fans in here :angry:
giphy.gif

Another day. Another call up. Finally bringing up our young guns. Let’s see if we can get this going now. The team we fielded the first month, more specifically the opening day roster was clearly not meant to make a run. Van meter has been crushing it in triple A this season

Oh geez

Mets’ infield fielding is terrible this year

Callaway isn’t worried and believe they will bounce back from it. Well i hope he’s right

I just watched the first inning. The second and third homeruns were crushed.

Love the fitteds they’re wearing today too. I can’t believe New Era isn’t selling these hats.

And Deirech with that cold bat drop.

Last edited:
What are these reds announcers talking about?

The ball was damn near in the middle of the plate and they called it a ball, posey was halfway to the dugout.

MLB has a real problem with their umpires

Would totally grab that Navy throwback Votto jersey if it was made available.

So far I've only seen the 1919 World Series that we'll wear next and the 1936 "Palm Beach" Alternate for sale in blank replica. No Idea if they'll put out the others but I feel theyre missing out if they dont. This weekeng got us a lot of buzz with the uniforms. I know all the hats are for sale but that's about it.

oh look, up 5-0 once again in the 1st. Will we hol on to the lead this time.... :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom