2023 Official MLB Season Thread

I don't believe in the Angels, but sweeping the Brew Crew is a solid series W. I'm interested to see what kind of lift Ohtani can provide for that lineup though. They'll be a tough out.

The whole AL West will be, apparently.

Tampa looking scary. Glasnow threw a gem and Meadows/Pham atop the lineup heating up with their bats. I hope the Rays win the division but fully realize BOS or NYY will inevitably secure the AL East crown.

I don't believe in the Angels, but sweeping the Brew Crew is a solid series W. I'm interested to see what kind of lift Ohtani can provide for that lineup though. They'll be a tough out.

The whole AL West will be, apparently.

Ohtani and Upton will be welcomed additions to the lineup. Just gotta stay afloat till then and see what happens the rest of the season.

Remarkably consistent. You pretty much know what you're going to get outta Davis every year. Sub-.250 BA with 40+ homers. Easy. When's that extension getting done for Khris?

.247 and 50 homers this year. Really hope they extend him soon but I'd be shocked if it happens during the season. This is the A's and they will try to penny pinch him any shot they get. :smh:

Of course I have Sonny Gray pitching today and he only goes 4 innings. Missed out on the QS & W :stoneface: .

What in the world is that Ozzie Albies contract?
Man's needs to fire his agent ASAP. I get players don't want to hit a dry FA market anymore but Albies got fleeced. Guaranteed $35M over seven years, if Braves pick up both options, it's $45M over a grand total of nine years. For easily a top-5 2B, who is 22 and only going to get better. Good job, Anthopoulos. Locked up Acuna and Albies long term.

Back
Top Bottom