2023 Official MLB Season Thread

We should have won three bishopstrongbow bishopstrongbow but winning two will do. That team is young and full of power, they got some players to watch.

I’m not trading Clint to the Blue Jays and I’m only trading him for a good pitcher.

I could see the Yankees letting Didi go cause of Tommy John and going for Lindor since they didn’t pay Bryce, Manny or Lindor

Daaammmmnnn, just saw that college World Series play. The kid from Auburn held the ball for like 12 seconds and still ****ed that throw up

Last edited:
Hope everyone had a good Father’s Day. Took my family to the Astros/Blue Jays game. Was my daughters first baseball game and even though the Astros got washed, we had a blast. Minute Maid Park is super nice.

FF3F1E51-4C0B-4A61-9B30-3EEBBC75B964.jpeg

We should have won three bishopstrongbow bishopstrongbow but winning two will do. That team is young and full of power, they got some players to watch.

I’m not trading Clint to the Blue Jays and I’m only trading him for a good pitcher.

Yeah good series, we got some pieces, better starting pitching is what will boost this rebuild up cause aside from Giolito right now we cooked.

Wish we had an arm to trade for Clint or Castellanos out of Detroit to put in RF

Mets need to DFA Familia, add 1 or 2 more bullpen pieces, and we'll be ok.

Im already looking forward to next season when Todd Frazier and Lagares are gone. We'll be better just with those 2 gone.

Back
Top Bottom