2023 Official MLB Season Thread

I completed ignored how much of an idiot 45 is
giphy.gif

Well at least Lance Stephenson may get to play some ball in May

unless this is a euphemism for self love, i doubt any profesional ball playing of any sort will happen this year...NBA already feels like a strike shortened year...NFL doing their horse trading free agent moves...they MIGHT start late...MLB? at best after what is usually da all star break....worst? nada for no one.

unless this is a euphemism for self love, i doubt any profesional ball playing of any sort will happen this year...NBA already feels like a strike shortened year...NFL doing their horse trading free agent moves...they MIGHT start late...MLB? at best after what is usually da all star break....worst? nada for no one.
Lol I was referring to the Chinese bball league which may be back in May.

Man this sucks. Had plans to go to Mets and Yankees games this month. Plus I was gonna take a trip to Seattle, Chicago, and Baltimore for games this season. This sucks.

^^^
It’s cheap tix in Seattle too! Been 4 years since I moved back and the last games I been to was when the Dodgers were in town two years ago. Was planning to take my son to a bunch of games this season because some of the M’s prospects are interesting to me, but doesn’t seem likely anymore.

Way it’s looking right now, I’m about to choose a Nippon team to root for, most likely Orix because Adam Jones.

^^^
It’s cheap tix in Seattle too! Been 4 years since I moved back and the last games I been to was when the Dodgers were in town two years ago. Was planning to take my son to a bunch of games this season because some of the M’s prospects are interesting to me, but doesn’t seem likely anymore.

Way it’s looking right now, I’m about to choose a Nippon team to root for, most likely Orix because Adam Jones.

I just don’t want people coming to Seattle :rofl::rofl:

Let me know, elpablo21 elpablo21 and I are going to do a game eventually.

Washington had no deaths today. NYC is YIKES

yeah, queens looking like da apocalypse.

I don't expect any Bronx Bomber or Mets games till July or even August...once temperatures rise people gonna be out and about and da infection rates gonna keep climbing.

Things are just eerie at this point. Put on MLBN to catch the end of the Astros and Mets...from the '86 NLCS. I sat there and had it on like it was new, man. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom