2023 Official MLB Season Thread

I have had a ton of fun in my two trips to Seattle. Been for a total of three weeks and have only seen one rainy day.

Got to see an A’s/Mariners game with the roof open last May, ended with a Domingo Santana walk-off :pimp:

T-Mobile Park itself is so nice, but they really overdid it with the neon pink kinda everywhere.

I have had a ton of fun in my two trips to Seattle. Been for a total of three weeks and have only seen one rainy day.

Got to see an A’s/Mariners game with the roof open last May, ended with a Domingo Santana walk-off :pimp:

T-Mobile Park itself is so nice, but they really overdid it with the neon pink kinda everywhere.

Only due to T-Mobile corporate (who will yell at you for calling it pink lol).

My new office is a few blocks away, was real excited for these games.

In terms of rain there’s a ton don’t come :rofl:
Jk there’s barely any lol

Det/Min Tiebreaker from 09' is on MLBtv

Miggy was healthy :emoji_fire:
Porcello was 20yo :emoji_fire:
Mauer was still catching and League Batting Champ :emoji_fire:

I watched that too. Great game. I watched the summey beforehand with Cuddyer.

Might was only 26 at that time, which they brought up in the broadcast. Too bad he's battled health pretty much since turning 30.

The best way I can describe the rain here is based on frustration with the windshield wipers in that it doesn't rain constantly and rarely hard (rains much harder other places), but it's overall just grey outside in these months with patches of varying rain. I'll put the wipers on medium speed, then the rain changes to a sprinkle...a few seconds later, nothing, then a sprinkle a minute later. It's all over the place and I constantly fiddle with the wipers. :lol:

My first trip once this all clears up is to Sea for a Mariners game. Can’t wait.

I come in peace.

Got off the phone with a dear friend of mine who works out in LA for ABC. Looks like ABC is currently scheduling the playoff games beginning in late May and having the Finals begin in late July through early August. I’m skeptics about the league coming but allegedly they have gone as far as beginning to sell the ad space for the playoffs and Finals during these scheduled dates.

Not trying to be on my Chris Broussard or spread falsehoods, just sharing what I’ve learned because there might be others who heard/know similar.

Don’t @ me.
Going to be another year my man - they got us on lockdown out here.

But let me know we got the corporate seats I can get whenever
You know, I cosigned the 2021 before ANY Sports resume sentiment UNTIL, I saw this post.
My man storm2006 storm2006 Gives us hope.
IF NBA is getting in their End of Season Tournament, we indeed WILL have Béisbol
soon!

Hearing and seeing the opposite unfortunately.
To see if I lean this way or that way, there is always one small test I give myself to see which way I truly feel.
I've given myself that test, and I think nothing plays until 2021..... :emoji_cry:

1585562674387.png

Back
Top Bottom