2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Oh I agree. My ' :smh: ' was probably smug of me :lol: but I know there is gonna be an outcry if the UA logo is on the front .

Last edited:
The UA logo is going on the front. It was announced a few months ago. Uni Watch reported that because MLB is allowing the logo to come to the front they were able to double the numbers on the deal.

Let's take a look at some mock ups on how GREAT this is going to be!

View media item 2384455View media item 2384458View media item 2384464

Also, New Era gets their logo on the side of all on-field caps starting this year.

Last edited:
What site/desktop app can I use to record my screen on a Mac? Running a 13-run pool with some friends and need to randomize participants and teams.

Stringer Bell sighting? :wow:

Good to see you out and about man. Yeah, Pro is a big dog now and doesn't have the free time to play around in free fantasy anymore. He's a grinder, makin us all proud in the real world. :pimp:

Will be in Comerica for the home opener against Boston
pimp.gif
.  In for another year of heavy run scoring and shoddy bullpen pitching 
laugh.gif

R.I.P Mike Ilitch

UA logo is pure **** and it shouldn't be anywhere but the sleeves. I don't own any UA, won't be buying any of those jerseys. I want a few of the authentic WBC jerseys but I'm not paying $330, FOH

UA logo is pure **** and it shouldn't be anywhere but the sleeves. I don't own any UA, won't be buying any of those jerseys. I want a few of the authentic WBC jerseys but I'm not paying $330, FOH
Huge UA fan personally.  Their gear is much better quality than anything else IMO.

Back
Top Bottom