2023 Official MLB Season Thread

$50M over seven years seemed more reasonable for Albies. Just over $7M AAV. I guess his camp figured he was under team control through 2023 and only got paid just north of $1.5M (including signing bonus) for three seasons in ATL (including 2019).

yo these M's man...

Every game, I just be thinking...they'll lose today finally, but no worries, it's what was expected, yet they keep winning. :lol:

The ChiSox and Royals aren't world beaters and they seemed to have caught the BoSox and Angels at a good time...I don't know, we'll see. They start a 3-game set with Houston tomorrow.

Anyone dabble with Topps Now cards? I think it's great conceptual marketing.

Though, $9.99 per card is a little steep.

I must be sick cause that **** didn’t even look that far on the video I saw.

When’s the last time someone hit a 500+ bomb?

You are correct espn changed it 433. Was gonna say myself noway thats 505 lolol

I was going by espn

Oh my god I’m so happy Ken Giles is no longer an Astro.

Seems like he's doing something every day. Promising start, at least.

Rays are a strong team. Put together in a way that could keep Boston and NY at bay. Those teams need pitching to come through or Rays are taking it, whether I say this in April or not.

I like young Mondesi's game. Royals have a nice 1-4 in their lineup, but the back end is awful. Maldonado is still worth having in their for his defense alone though.

Seems like he's doing something every day. Promising start, at least.

Rays are a strong team. Put together in a way that could keep Boston and NY at bay. Those teams need pitching to come through or Rays are taking it, whether I say this in April or not.

You ain't lying. Rays did win 90 games last season too.

Back
Top Bottom