2023 Official MLB Season Thread

And like clockwork, you start talking good about a team and now they're about to blow a big lead. Jays only down 1 now with runners in scoring position in the 8th.

Edit: Damn, Maile had no intention of swinging...From 3-0 to three straight strikes and the backwards K.

Eddie MatzESPN Senior Writer
i

The scene outside Lee's Pint & Shell in Baltimore, where tonight it'll be two hours of open bar if Chris Davis gets a hit. Davis, who's mired in an 0-for-53 skid, isn't starting for the Orioles tonight against lefty Eduardo Rodriguez. But there's always pinch-hitting...

upload_2019-4-12_21-15-9.png

Yanks are going to kill me slowly. And now the tarp is finally on.... just call this game and give you guys the win :lol: :smh:

Lol I thought they game should of been delay in the 2nd. Pouring all crazy lol especially when Sox were pitching it rained harder yanks had advantage

Looking like they're warming up to rob a bank.

If I didn't already bring up the ski masks yesterday, that joke would've played better. :lol:

36 pitches after 2 innings worries me here...The Mariners turn this over to the bullpen too early and into the wrong hands, Astros win by 5+.

Eddie MatzESPN Senior Writer
i

The scene outside Lee's Pint & Shell in Baltimore, where tonight it'll be two hours of open bar if Chris Davis gets a hit. Davis, who's mired in an 0-for-53 skid, isn't starting for the Orioles tonight against lefty Eduardo Rodriguez. But there's always pinch-hitting...

upload_2019-4-12_21-15-9.png
Actually was here tonight upstairs. Bar was going nuts when they brought Davis in to pinch hit with 2 outs in the 9th :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom