2023 Official MLB Season Thread

"Let the kids play" but "Don't let the kids show emotion". Got it.

Vlad Jr. getting called up Tuesday? :nerd:

Gurriel homered off of Darvish in the World Series and slanted his eyes while the cameras were on him, intentionally referring Darvish. No suspension until the following season.

I guess I am gonna be the one who has to play devil's advocate here.....

If Anderson really shouted "F*** these weak a** n****s" towards his dugout, I absolutely believe the suspension was warranted. This has nothing to do with MLB being soft or what not. Cant have a player screaming that kind of thing in the direction of the crowd.

*flame suit on*

A42AB299-9ED7-4DA2-8628-543E603A677C.png

Hope all is well

Happy he got paid.

Assuming Keuchel to the Mets happens now.

MLB weak as ****, as long as he wasn’t cursing out cameras or fans, he’s fine

Last edited:
It never ends for the Mets. Suspected something was wrong physically his last start. He had done a dramatic 180 compared to the first two games. Hopefully it is minor. If it doesn't give the team incentive to at least hemorrhage the bleeding via Keuchel, nothing will. Bad enough the farm system doesn't have a capable SP who can provide quality innings.

Knew my man bishopstrongbow bishopstrongbow would be amped off that Moncada homer. Sixth of the year. Glad to see him flourish. Read mad articles in the past about his work ethic, penchant for buying expensive exotic cars and eating habits. Man’s putting it all together at the right time. Silence the critics.

Idk mane

I guess I am gonna be the one who has to play devil's advocate here.....

If Anderson really shouted "F*** these weak a** n****s" towards his dugout, I absolutely believe the suspension was warranted. This has nothing to do with MLB being soft or what not. Cant have a player screaming that kind of thing in the direction of the crowd.

*flame suit on*

Can't see it worth a game. Even if I don't agree with a fine I could understand that at least

Knew my man bishopstrongbow bishopstrongbow would be amped off that Moncada homer. Sixth of the year. Glad to see him flourish. Read mad articles in the past about his work ethic, penchant for buying expensive exotic cars and eating habits. Man’s putting it all together at the right time. Silence the critics.

Yup, and the switch from 2B to 3B really has him comfortable. He just looked to lost at 2B last year and there’s not as much action at 2B compared to the hot corner so for someone like him being young etc it was easy to lose focus. Can’t do that at 3B or you’ll get your head knocked off. What I’m most happy with so far is he’s being aggressive early in the count compared to last year he was just taking the whole time.

Also, the White Sox need to go ahead and start moving Luis robert is the chain already.. it’s laughable at this point, he’s too good for A ball

Straight bull****. The man hit a bomb, bat flipped, got hit next AB deliberately. Had some words and then went to first base.....

He tossed the bat towards HIS dugout.
He yelled words towards HIS dugout.

He did nothing at all.

Hopefully that corny *** unwritten rules crap is done way with within the next decade. Such fragile sensitive behavior.

Intentionally drilling someone warrants an assbeating. Especially with how much money players are making. It’s just reckless behavior. Some no name pitcher with an axe to grind can purposely bean a much more talented player and cause a huge brawl with minimal ramifications. Also puts their teammates in the line of fire in terms of retaliation. It’s even more so chump behavior when AL pitchers who only bat in Road interleague games do it.

MLB needs to shut that crap down and make the punishment in terms of games and fines severe to the point where it’s not worth it.

Back
Top Bottom