2023 Official MLB Season Thread

As long as the Yankees lose, any one of the three other teams can take it. It would be cool if the Nationals actually won it after all of their shortfalls. I think Houston will take it though.

A pinch hitter away from a no no in the NLCS. It’s a shame we didn’t get to see it. But a heck of a performance by Sanchez nonetheless. Game 1s are never must wins, but now facing Scherzer and Strasburg in Games 2-3 make it seem like the Cards definitely needed this one to take the series.

tenor.gif

What a cluster**** of a situation IF other team officials knew as early as 2017

Kay has sought treatment for substance abuse twice this year, according to his mother and his wife, Camela. While recovering in the hospital from an overdose on April 22, Kay received a text from Skaggs seeking drugs, they said.

Addiction is a motha ****a man

Teams know they can run wild on Suzuki. Meanwhile, the Nats have yet to attempt a steal all postseason.

Last edited:
I stayed away from both CS games today. Both are toss ups. If i had a gun to my head, i'd say Cards and Yankees today. I wouldn't put a dime on either game, though.

Last 5 innings of the NLDS 0 hits.
9 innings game 1 NLCS 1 hit.
7 innings game 2 NLCS 1 hit.

2 singles in 21 postseason innings.

Braves were ahead late in all 4 of the NLDS games and came away 2-2. Then collapsed in the first inning. :smh:

I want the Nats to sweep, and do it resoundingly. Kill these frauds.

Up 2-0 heading back to DC. Next pitch Scherzer throws could be in the world series.

NATITUDE

Back
Top Bottom