2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Go Nats
2lsei45.png

Nats really about to cruise the WS after losing Bryce and their fans calling to blow it up throughout the season. Crazy.

Nats really about to cruise the WS after losing Bryce and their fans calling to blow it up throughout the season. Crazy.
Oh no.............this is how it always starts.
4 games from now could look completely different
There is a reason why they play the Games.

With the 8-9 innings being BP, you have to like STL chance to Win THIS game. I know I do. Likely, no.....but until the Nats make the WS, they aint done ****.

All hail Strasburg. He’s lost velocity on the heater, but his other pitches are lethal. A joy to watch him work. He’s getting better with age. No more fragile talk either. He’s a workhorse.

Nats starting rotation really so filthy

straight dominating performance but Nats offense been on a roll aa well this series.. seeing cards pitching really well

i had this going 6 **** really gonna end at 4 with the looks of it

That's not always a good thing. ie 2007 Rockies.

Aside from the 1995 Braves. Every team that has swept the LCS ever since it became best of 7 has lost in the World Series. Most of those series were short series as well.

Baseball wise, when you’re hot, you want to keep playing.

1988 A’s lost to the Dodgers in 5
1990 A’s got swept by the Reds
1995 Braves beat the Indians in 6
2006 Tigers lost to the Cardinals in 5
2007 Rockies got swept by the Red Sox
2012 Tigers got swept by the Giants
2014 Royals lost to the Giants in 7
2015 Mets lost to the Royals in 5

Last edited:
someone tryna clearly troll but honestly its getting cornier each post

Im a fan of baseball in general as stated many times and share my thoughts bout the game

all i see is “bryce who” after each post

Strasburg with another masterpiece game :pimp:

One win away from the World Series and avenging from the 2012 postseason, these nationals are different :smokin

If the Nats beat the Astros or Yankees, I'll be 100000% convinced it's fixed. Astros and Yankees are so much better than the Nats.

Back
Top Bottom