2023 Official MLB Season Thread

An LA or Tampa sports team is gonna win 2 championships in the bubble

Last time NBA/MLB titles in same city was Dodgers/Lakers in '88...

Great season Braves fans, just brutal choking and heartbreaking again for another Atlanta/Georgia sports team. Moral victories suck but had the best team in baseball on the ropes, all without their ace and big FA pitcher signing.

Def need to keep Ozuna

593xdkx932k41.jpg

I feel like Justin Turner has missed half of the last 3-4 Seasons with an injury caused by a 90mph inside FastBall

I can’t see the rays beating the dodgers.
Will be medium sized underdogs but if their bullpen isn't too taxed after the Astros series, they have a good chance.
Good series Armada Armada ii flash ii ii flash ii and the other Braves fans. this gonna be a good playoff rivalry for awhile

Brady vs. Goff in the Super Bowl :pimp:

They're in the same conference :lol: my man already gone off the alcohol.

More like Bucs/Chargers

Dodgers showing the toughness in these playoffs...had some tight moments in the NLDS and now coming back down 3-1 in the NLCS. Like the TB Lightning finally winning the Cup, I think they do it. They don't even need Kershaw to be great

Will be medium sized underdogs but if their bullpen isn't too taxed after the Astros series, they have a good chance.

They're in the same conference :lol: my man already gone off the alcohol.

More like Bucs/Chargers

this dude been in the AFC forever NFC south aint on my radar :lol:

Brady vs. Herbert then :lol:

Salute to the Braves and their fans here. Such a special team and this’ll only make them tougher moving forward. Y’all are legit, much respect!

Back
Top Bottom