2023 Official MLB Season Thread

While he did blow it, it was a game Baltimore almost blew because they had the lead going into the 9th.

The Astros, Yankees, Twins, and Indians (the four AL playoff-likely teams) are all losing these random, inexplicable games as of late.

The Phillies are batting .210 in the last week. Charlie putting in work

yall really are funny on this forum man

and thats exactly how long he has been with the squad for since 8/14 think a snap of a finger and theyll be batting .300? let me get what you smoking g

phillies won 5 of 7 out of them games next up marlins

sweeps of the cubs and redsox.. losing 2/3 to the padres hurt though

i can go on all day ill be waiting for a reply

also get your stats checked my guy... its .224 in the last 7 days

https://www.espn.com/mlb/team/stats/_/name/phi/split/61

This Verlander cat is starting to come off as hella whiny, lol. Now hes mad at journalists? Surprised he didnt complain after losing about home runs again. Well, just the ones the other teams hit, anyways.

This Verlander cat is starting to come off as hella whiny, lol. Now hes mad at journalists? Surprised he didnt complain after losing about home runs again. Well, just the ones the other teams hit, anyways.

thinks he's a Hall of Famer already

Mets are gonna win the pennant.
Question for you and other Met fans....

How good do you guys think McNeil is going to be? He hit .330 last year in limited time, and he is hitting right there this year as an everyday player. You think he is really this good? I know he isnt that that young. Selfishly asking because I have him on my team in a keeper league. But I do hope he does well for your team hahaha

Question for you and other Met fans....

How good do you guys think McNeil is going to be? He hit .330 last year in limited time, and he is hitting right there this year as an everyday player. You think he is really this good? I know he isnt that that young. Selfishly asking because I have him on my team in a keeper league. But I do hope he does well for your team hahaha
Charlie Manuel didn’t teach him how to hit but he’s a contact machine who draws walks and doesn’t strike out. Think prime dj lemahiue with him.

Reactions: HIM
Corny

No need to continue being sarcastic now cause i hit you with some facts on thome

Same grown man thats wants a thread removed cause you say its messing up general LOL BUM

Yoan Moncada is living up to the hype.

Future is bright for the ChiSox position players, this year they really need to attack the pitching market.

Aside from Gerrit not sure who else is out there, but his # going to start with a 2. Reinsdork not paying that.

Also.. Luis Robert

I hate MLB and their weak *** service time rule. Kid should have been up

Last edited:
Corny

No need to continue being sarcastic now cause i hit you with some facts on thome

Same grown man thats wants a thread removed cause you say its messing up general LOL BUM
Damn you can’t handle any heat at all huh? That general thread was a troll job anyway. You didn’t notice that from all the trump rhetoric I included?

Back
Top Bottom