2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Doolittle drives me crazy. Throw a different pitch, man. That fastball isn’t cutting it.

Last edited:
where do y'all recommend sitting at Petco? headed there in a couple weeks

Assuming you’re going for the Sox game? My favorite seats in the stadium are around 3B side side as well. Majority of that side of the stadium is shaded during day games which is nice.

Our work is being honored prior to the game this Monday against Tampa and we are sitting in the owners box :nthat:

Those Mets refuse to lose.

JD Davis loves hitting at Citi field

Pete Alonso with a HR in 4 straight games. Reminds me of Daniel Murphys HR streak in the postseason his last year with the Mets.

Another thing to be happy about last night's win is we didn't use Lugo or Diaz at all. :smile:

LGM

Assuming you’re going for the Sox game? My favorite seats in the stadium are around 3B side side as well. Majority of that side of the stadium is shaded during day games which is nice.

Our work is being honored prior to the game this Monday against Tampa and we are sitting in the owners box :nthat:

yup, sox game. ended up doing 3B side just because it's shaded. also found some good seats that weren't crazily priced :lol:

it'll be respectful in the in the longrun .. right ?

and Met fans please, enjoy the win and the streak but stop acting like they chisel another letter from your logo in diamonds on the WS trophy when u win :smh:

i got people calling, texting me like they just won a chip yesterday. when the Yanks win like that my first thought is never, let's call these Mets fans and let em know whats up ... relax, champs ... :smokin

Back
Top Bottom