2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Astros are having fun tonight.

I thought to myself “man, the Yankees keep winning despite injuries. They might be scary”.

And now I realize it’s inflated from playing this orioles team.

Also, Yordan is your favorite baseball player’s favorite baseball player.

Yordan.

O.M.G.

Not sure if there’s many other players ahead of him and I know it’s jumping the gun with such a small sample. But damn.

Not sure if Khris Davis or Chris Davis.

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Who would you rather have, Wil Myers and his Contract or Chris Davis and his contract?..........both expire 2023 I believe.............

Oh nooooo
They just did Ryan Yarborough dirty!

1out to go for CGSO at 99PC and they bring in RP to face Domingo Santana, nobody on, 1run lead.

Wow!

I just traded for yordan too and he went off lol

The day before he was called up months back, I added him & simultaneously traded him for Caleb Smith; thinking he would end up just as a another flavor of the week rookie call-up. I had one day of him on my roster and he HR'd, and then he was gone off my squad. Keeper league too so I would have had him for 2020 :smh: .

Does Lagares still start on the regular? Feel as if he's only been kept around for defense these past few seasons.

He's started a few games but he also comes in late in the game for defense.

He's Rey Ordonez of the outfield. All glove, no bat. Im thankful this is his last season on his contract.

Why the **** did gabe take out alverez last night with 2 outs and a man on 1st to bring in Pivetta ????

alverez was on a 14 inning scoreless run

this who front office needs to be ****ing fired. im so fed up anymore

Back
Top Bottom