• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Every position counts and you can’t give ARod additional opportunities. DC ****ed up and the Defense is gettin ****ed too.

Welp, it was a good game until that fumble. Literally changed the momentum/game plan of the game.

Damn

Attachments

• 41E24BAB-9C4A-46CD-8966-8A2E0AA53CFE.jpeg
    41E24BAB-9C4A-46CD-8966-8A2E0AA53CFE.jpeg
    209.5 KB · Views: 775
Didn’t even think of it, but Romo said last time DC touched the ball it was 10-14. Bout to be 10-28 the next time he touches the ball :smh: :lol:

ARod doing whatever the hell he wants. Horizontally. Vertically. Backwards. Don’t even matter, he gettin his.
Shame. Gruden is actually calling a great gaming offensively.

We don’t have the personnel on defense. Our corners are weak. Conley is getting worked. Losing Burfict was huge. I need to see something from Clelin.

its not just our corners, safeties are biting on ARod’s eyes and the defensive line literally has no pressure.

collectively they’re gettin worked.

Rough day after that fumble. Gruden calls great games. Our defense is trash. We need two corners. Why isn’t Trevon Mullen getting snaps? Conley a bust. Worley getting worked. Carr’s fumble changed the momentum, but our defense lost the game

I think giving up 42 points had more to do with it.

its not like their defense was doing anything either. had we scored even a FG, it would've been 13-14 or 17-14 going into the half. instead, the fumble gave AROd time, so we entered the half down 10-21. that's a huge swing. i'm not saying we would've won, but that moment ruined our chances.

Back
Top Bottom