• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Absolutely loving these moves so far. Gruden has redeemed himself in my eyes. Now let’s put the product on the field

Burfict is a throwback Raider type player. Refs going to be even more anxious now with the yellow flags...However, if it means opposing teams will be anxious as well...I'll take the penalties, fines for the W. lol.

Burfict is what we need on defense as well, attitude and toughness. He’s also familiar with what Guenther wants and can help out the guys on D with the schemes

I don’t usually enjoy the rumors, but No way the Jets trade their 3rd overall pick for both our late 1’s. Coming out with 2 top 5 picks would be amazing.

Jets can’t be that dumb but we’ve seen crazy things happen. If it happens we gotta draft two defensive lineman right? Allen and Sweat or Allen and Gary?

Not a fan of Crowell signing but can rock with Marshall!
Let's hit on these draft picks!!!

I think we’re all praying for Williams to fall to us like KMack did a couple years ago. I just don’t see us being that fortunate this time around unless folks reach for the QB’s.

Williams would be ideal but Allen is a stud. One of them will be there for us. I think their both great players that will be huge for us right away

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...-kyler-murray-not-derek-carr-says-todd-mcshay
84C70B68-F6E4-4C95-A643-BFEEFCE48B80.gif

Anyone but Carrbage

Smh. If you were going to take this guy all along why not trade down? Pick up an extra pick in the process. This dude would be around 10-20. We always **** **** up. Smh!

Back
Top Bottom