Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I see what theyre doin now

Drafting winners and leaders

Changing the culture all the way thru
Right. Clemson and Bama. Dudes that have high character and lead. They all start this season day 1 and I bet they produce too. Very excited for 2 years from now

I see what theyre doin now

Drafting winners and leaders

Changing the culture all the way thru

During the call to each player, Mayock said that they are obligated to be leaders. We are rebuilding and I like that they want to instill a culture of winning attitudes and leaders.

In regards to Derwin, you never really know how the careers of draftees will play out. Who would’ve known that Mack would’ve been an All-Pro coming from Buffalo? Who would’ve know that Brady would have 6 rings? The draft is really a crapshoot made up of assumptions and projections. There’s always going to be the “could’ve”, “should’ve”, “would’ve”, but there’s no point in dwelling on it tbh.

Not sure if we’re dwelling on it like that, I think it’s more of the fact that we’re partly closing the deal on what that Mack trade looks like.

As of now, it’s Mack for Josh Jacobs with more of that trade still pending.

Not sure if we’re dwelling on it like that, I think it’s more of the fact that we’re partly closing the deal on what that Mack trade looks like.

As of now, it’s Mack for Josh Jacobs with more of that trade still pending.
It’s josh Jacobs and a few of the free agents we were able to afford this offseason. Plus the first rounder next year.

Hunter will quietly be the steal of this draft. He will come in and play slot. This dude is a baller! This offense has a chance to be special. So excited. We have weapons everywhere

And resigned Doug Martin

Its good to have a veteran back there behind Jacobs and Richard

I agree the veteran back is good to have. Wouldn’t be surprised if Martin gets cut after preseason though if Warren does well.

Warren needs some burn. Doug can be a good mentor for Jacobs. But he better not get carries :lol:

It really is a crapshoot. Analysts will claim guys to be “can’t miss superstars” and end up being busts.

Every 1st rounder has the chance to be a superstar at draft time. But what makes that path possible is who drafts and what system is in place.

If you get drafted to a team that doesnt cater to your strengths you could be in survival mode just trying to make the roster.

We all deal with it at work and school each day, that work and school environment plays a much bigger factor then any one player coming into a new situation.

Kingof402 Kingof402 thank you for also pointing out Mack dissappearances, not mad that he is gone ( heck of a player) but one guy cant be successful by himself. Mack takes plays off and our defense was never built to support him.

Its amazing he got DPOY the year he did, hurries mean something now and he was great in that department but our defense was still trash and near bottom of the barrell that year.

Every 1st rounder has the chance to be a superstar at draft time. But what makes that path possible is who drafts and what system is in place.

If you get drafted to a team that doesnt cater to your strengths you could be in survival mode just trying to make the roster.

We all deal with it at work and school each day, that work and school environment plays a much bigger factor then any one player coming into a new situation.

Kingof402 Kingof402 thank you for also pointing out Mack dissappearances, not mad that he is gone ( heck of a player) but one guy cant be successful by himself. Mack takes plays off and our defense was never built to support him.

Its amazing he got DPOY the year he did, hurries mean something now and he was great in that department but our defense was still trash and near bottom of the barrell that year.
Facts.

So it’s the raiders fault Jamarcus didn’t pan out? :rofl:

Now I get what you’re saying, but I also feel some guys hit a plateau and/or don’t put in as much work to get better. So they enjoy the money/life then are out of the NFL in a few years

So it’s the raiders fault Jamarcus didn’t pan out? :rofl:

Now I get what you’re saying, but I also feel some guys hit a plateau and/or don’t put in as much work to get better. So they enjoy the money/life then are out of the NFL in a few years
Not to make excuses for him but name me a rookie or 2nd year qb that would thrive with art shell at hc?

Actually name a single player haha

Ill wait

Not to make excuses for him but name me a rookie or 2nd year qb that would thrive with art shell at hc?

Actually name a single player haha

Ill wait

Lane Kiffin was HC when Jamarcus played for the Raiders. The lack of continuity With the organization and JaMarcus lack of drive.

Not sure how his suspension is looking, but from a football perspective I like the move. The offensive line is looking much improved, just need Kolton to make some progression. If Tom Cable can’t get this offensive line to perform then this ain’t the career for him.

The offense as a whole looks to be miles ahead from last year. The defense I’m not so sure about, but from paper it does look better than last year. They say Conley is looking good at OTA’s.

Once hoop season is officially over, that itch for football bout to hit real quick :smh:

Conley already showed flashes last year. Our defense definitely improved. It just doesn’t have as flashy of names as the Brown brothers. Most of them are young, but I’m all for homegrown talent and some hitman at LB. I’m really gonna need Clelin to show out though, bc I wanted Josh Allen.

Back
Top Bottom