• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m convinced he wants out of Oakland but doesn’t want to be painted as the bad guy.

So, he continues to try and play the victim but unknowingly continues to hurt his image than fix it.

I don't think he wants out of Oakland at all I bet he rather likes here. Everyone on his jock and he knows he's needed which I bet is important to him.

I think he's just hella insecure and needs attention in an unstable way.

That and/or an onset of CTE.

Welp there goes AB again!
Idk what to say anymore.
He really is bipolar he is a different person every couple of hours.

Raiders need to be petty. Send him the later to report or get put on thisnreaerved list and he can’t play all season and won’t get paid.

Mayock got him by the balls now. And it looks like it’s all his own fault.

:lol: At anyone that purchased an AB jersey. Glad we didn't cough up any 1st rounders for this clown

i had a feeling things weren't going to go well as soon as he showed up to the Colosseum in a hot-air balloon dressed like monopoly man.

A lot of returns happening right now for sure. Them AB Jersey was gonna b thick in the crowd for Monday night

Glad that’s over. With a deep Wr class this past draft we should have just drafted a young Wr instead of giving up a 3rd and 5th for AB. That’s twice gruden gives up a 3rd for a Pitt Wr that don’t contribute.

Glad that’s over. With a deep Wr class this past draft we should have just drafted a young Wr instead of giving up a 3rd and 5th for AB. That’s twice gruden gives up a 3rd for a Pitt Wr that don’t contribute.
Yeah, our WR depth took a big *** hit for sure. We went from an above average WR core to possibly a below average with Tyrell Williams possibly being our #1.

I’d imagine this opens up the playbook more for Waller & Jacobs.

Happy for Keelan. We should have never let him off the 53.

I don't even know what's real any more. Every thought I had was wrong the last 72 hours. :lol:

Man any gas I had for this season is pretty much gone and this **** hasn't even started.
8-8 team at best I think.

In all honesty I think we were an 8-8 team with AB. We’re still pieces away from competing, but I do like the overall direction of the team.

I just hope we’re in every game and show hella heart. Not what I want to be saying for the last season in Oakland, but I gave up on the prospect of Playoffs once we traded Mack.

Phase 2 of the build is upon us fellas.

F AB, can’t blame the Raiders cuz they fined him. He would have been fined from every other team for missing as much as he did. Dude is a damn clown and probably would have tore the locker room apart by week 8. Moving on from it hope it makes our team bond a little harder and win some games with heart and grit

Back
Top Bottom