• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Odds makers have us up there as favorites to land Jalen. We need to make this move! Jalen and Conley is a nice pair, Jalen can really sure up this secondary. It’s a no brainer for us to make the move

Odds makers have us up there as favorites to land Jalen. We need to make this move! Jalen and Conley is a nice pair, Jalen can really sure up this secondary. It’s a no brainer for us to make the move

The question is whether he agrees to a contract extension and for how much. I don’t want to give up a 1st and then just let him walk.

Jalen Richard needs to not see the field. I’ve seen enough. He’s not a good player. He was dynamite in 2016 but has been a fumble machine since.

Crazy because I don't think he fumbled at all his rookie year if I remember correctly. Thought he'd be a dynamic/big play change of pace back.

The question is whether he agrees to a contract extension and for how much. I don’t want to give up a 1st and then just let him walk.
Obviously that would be something they would work out before giving up a first. I’m all in on Ramsey

Zimmer said because of how much the Raiders move guys around and do call-outs at the LOS, the U.S. Bank Stadium crowd is the perfect solution. Obviously all teams do that, but Oakland more than most.

Those calls at the LOS are high risk/high reward.

All players need to be in tune for those calls to work and it bit Tyrell Williams and DC on that jump ball in the end zone last week that ended up in a INT because those two were not in sync.

Yea it depends on the cost. If he doesn’t get a new (fat) deal he’s gonna be unhappy. Another Antonio brown situation.

Frustrating because the talent is there for Carr. Ever since he hurt his back he's been playing scared.

Back
Top Bottom