• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great drive by DC and company. Might be a little too late though after getting put in such a big hole.

Defense is dropping like flies and carr not leading this offense.man ain't been the same since the leg break smh

Most troubling part is we know this team is a ways away, but DC not being that QB of the future will put a huge dent into the team going forward. Still a lot of games left this season to get a true assessment.

Absolutely doesn’t help he has no real help on the outside though.

Screenshot_20190922-150910_Samsung Internet.jpg

We’re still terrible. Injuries, penalties. It all fell apart today. Worst way to start a long road trip. 4 and 12 season ahead. Don’t know if it’s Carr or the play calls but at some point you gotta throw the ball down the field!!!! We look the same since Gruden arrived. We flash here and there then just go flat and fall apart

We don’t adjust well. Once teams key in on us and start taking over we never make the adjustments to switch it up. Gruden is really lacking there I’m starting to notice.

Different line, receivers, running backs, and coaches but same Carrbage.

Since day one he has shown he sucks.

Raider fan base was just desperate...theyll take a mediocre QB just to say we have a franchise.

Carr set the franchise back further than JaMarcus. A 6 year leash for nothing. I bet there are fans that would give him a 7th year just to see if he proves them right.

Can we park the Carr now?

Sheesh

Idk how the whole squad played well week 1 and now we’re here...
Come to find out the Broncos are trash :lol:

There is now film out on our offense and I legitimately believe they don’t respect our WR’s and why should they? Tyrell Williams was suppose to be our WR2, not our WR1.

The defense had a lot of opportunities in the 1st half to get off the field on 3rd downs and again could not stop the bleeding. That stuff kills in the 2nd half with fatigue and then the injuries didn’t help either.

Not making any excuse for DC, who played like *** yesterday.

i'm pretty much done with Carr too. i'm tired of the dump offs and check downs. i thought maybe this season he'd come back to his 2016 self, since it would be his second season with Gruden, but noooope, same old habits. maybe he'll prove me wrong the rest of the season, but my expectations are super low. i find it hard to believe that its Gruden's fault, when Carr has been like this for 3 years now.

i also need to know why we don't run more with Jacobs. i get that he had a minor injury and had a cold, but 10 touches? we drafted a RB in the 1st to run the damn ball, so maybe we should do that and it might open up the passing game...maybe.

I am glad there are websites now with stats and graphs that show what ive been trying to explain for years.Pretty much that Carr was mediocre then and mediocre now. Padded stats King.

Look at his “stellar” 2016 season. Look at how short his passes were in his BEST games.
Plenty of passes behind the line of scrimmage LOL
Dude wants to be on the field but wants his RBs and receivers to do all the work. Dude became the 3rd highest paid QB (125 million) for this garbage.

6E83F459-8D0E-42D4-A06A-CECC7772A89F.jpeg

648C93D5-A680-4F8B-889E-A9B53F107B1C.jpeg

Now fast forward to 2019 and look at Carr’s supposedly awesome week 1 game vs Broncos and games 2 and 3 losses.

315DD5B2-7B58-46C5-A520-9591B431DBD5.jpeg

624012BD-A5A2-45C7-A34A-A90761D94BD6.jpeg
11DF9F74-703F-4E2F-9F5D-051FEA43A402.jpeg

Pretty much the same dink and dunk game manager.

Del Rio and Gruden must have the identical playbook cuz Carr is still going to pass behind the line of scrimmage or no more that 20yds

In one season and in some games the defense helps him or we get yard after catch plays but in most games and seasons the opposing D crowds the box, pressures him, and stops the YACs. Deep throws are a rarity. With such hesitation for the deep ball im surprised he gets intercepted. Dude is an expert at padding stats.

Last edited:
Carr definitely needs to prove himself the rest of this season. Although I don’t see us moving on from him heading to Vegas. This team is still in shambles. We have some damn good players and it’s just not working. I’m sick and tired of this every Sunday. We’ve been trash since the loss to Tampa in 02 Oakland is cursed.

Back
Top Bottom