• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know people are tired of hearing this, but damn I wish we would have kept Mack instead of Carr.
Worst mistake Gruden ever did was getting rid of Mack.

I know people are tired of hearing this, but damn I wish we would have kept Mack instead of Carr.
I hate to beat a dead horse - but Reggie was the one who extended DC’s contract that made it difficult to resign Mack.

I’m not defending Gruden by any means, but I don’t think that signing helped the situation either when considering cap space and just how much money Mark Davis has for guarantees

We released WR Ryan Grant.

Vic being critical of the team. Vic is pretty tapped in and calling these moves emotional is not a good sign of things in doors.

Defense still sucked with Mack. He’s a great player, but if he’s the only one on defense, that’s not doing much. Just sucks to see him tear it up weekly with the bears

Carr had a fluke season and we all fell for it. He gets a ton of stats in garbage time, making his final stay line look good. But the raiders losing 35-21

We released WR Ryan Grant.

Vic being critical of the team. Vic is pretty tapped in and calling these moves emotional is not a good sign of things in doors.

How many years does Jon Gruden last? :lol: I’m gonna say he’s gonna do 2 year in Las Vegas and then retire

Great team win like everyone says.

Couple of things I noticed:
- Burfict missing is huge. Every time he leaves the field we get gutted in the run game.
- DC/Gruden still had a few frustrating horizontal passes this game that left me scratching my head.
- DC did have some great throws today.
- Oline did great today too.
- Jacobs needs more touches. I don’t need to see Washington anymore.
- Maxx Crosby had a few huge plays today. Batted a couple of passes at the line and the forced fumble.
- I really like our DLine. Just want to see more out of the pass rush.
- Great to see Keelan Doss play. Really need more out of our WR core.
- I was skeptical about the signing of Lamarcus Joyner but did balled out today.

Good team win, pass rush was non existent agin. Indy QB had all day to throw. Our D is gonna make tribusky look like Tom Brady.
Don’t really expect us to put up a lot of points against that Bears Defense

I think we know who we are at this point. We’re a middle tier team which is a huge step forward compared to where we were this time last season.

I really do think having AB on this team from a football perspective would have made a huge difference (obviously). I like Tyrell Williams but he ain’t a WR1. I respect Mayock and Gruden for shooting their shot on it because I’m sure they seen the potential for this offense with him on it.

DC had a XRay according to BR says it’s something to “pay attention to’’ whatever that’s supposed to mean

Yea, I’m not expecting anything good out of London. Plus a hobbled DC. Plus a Bears defense.

i believe the team is traveling directly from Indy to London tho, so hopefully they won’t be jet lagged

Not this week Satan. Going to have to wait till this coming Sunday. Winning feels so good. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom