• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They better have the same F-ing game plan they did to keep Chubb and Von Miller in check this week. Khalil gonna re-snap DC's leg.

357991AB-59F6-4676-902E-151D4693D3E7.png

Josh Allen should have been the pick at 4

Yeah, I wanted Allen too. The season is still young though. I wasn’t expecting Clelin to have the same rookie season as Khalil anyway. Abram was supposed to ball out this season. I think he set the tone for the defense in week 1. Seeing a rookie play like that had to have energized the other guys. We need another hype man on D, especially with Burfict being done for the year.

Eh. I’ve seen a few pretty good plays from Clelin on the edge and at DT. Not sure if I can say the same for the other players.

with that said, I wanted Allen too :lol: but so far I ain’t mad at the Clelin pick. Sure, he’s not KMack but he’s been koo so far.

Were playing well. Thankful trubitsky is out and the defense gets a chance to show out

The whole offense looked to be running a swing, except Jacobs on that fumble :smh:

Here we go, fellas...

:smh: smh

that one penalty from Incognito that pushed us back from FG position might really **** us here.

actually it was on jacobs. Carr changes the play to a toss. Miscommunication
Wrong carr didn't even look at where he was tossing. And the play was an audible thats on the qb and this new confidence tha the bears have.

That will literally be the play for the game and the reason for the loss

Wrong carr didn't even look at where he was tossing. And the play was an audible thats on the qb and this new confidence tha the bears have.

That will literally be the play for the game and the reason for the loss

He changed the play. Jacobs got the play wrong.

Either way he is getting shown up yet again by a backup. In a game where he didn't even need to be featured

The writing is on the wall

Have we thrown the ball beyond 5 yards this game. I mean throw not run after the catch

Unreal. Complete meltdown. What in the hell is wrong with this team!!!!!!!! Regardless of the coach the players the staff the Raiders continue to self destruct consistently

Defense cannot get off the field on 3rd down. They find themselves in good spots, but just can’t get off the field.

Bears definitely using height to their advantage when our DB’s consist of Joseph, Conley and Joyner.

Back
Top Bottom