Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Eh. I’m not trippin off AB.

I’ll start trippin if he don’t suit up week 1.

anyone know of a way to watch out of market games without NFL Sunday Ticket? I already have Fios, so I'm not paying for two tv providers.

My observations:

Glennon looked decent minus the two bone headed INT’s.
I think Peterman is the better of the two.
DeAndre Washington looks comfortable. Quick decision making, nice reads, had a nice one handed catch.
Maxx Crosby broke his hand :smh:. But looks like he’ll be alright

Agreed on Glennon, thought he looked nice up until the INT. Both throws were terrible.

I've always been a big fan of Deandre Washington. Career stats don't show it but he's such an efficient runner. I don't feel like he's gotten a fair shake since his rookie year.

Idk if Gruden ****s with him but I'd put up money that he's in the league for a long time, I hope it's with us.

About time lol
Wish they would of gave Warren some preseason touches to see how he looked before being released.

He didn’t even make it in camp. Came in over weight and didn’t know the play book. Why would you give that guy a shot? Just based on LAST preseason?

Agree. I would have been happy to give up a 3rd for Clowney.

Just don’t think they want to invest into him financially tho.

Sick at the Doss cut. This dude Gruden don’t like to develop **** :smh:

You could probably take a late flyer on Waller. I’ve seen him go undrafted in most mock drafts I’ve done.

Doss has way less competition on the Jax WR core than he does here. If he stayed, he ain’t seeing the field. In Jax, he had a chance at some playing time. Better business move for him.

****’em :lol:

Doss cut was kind of a surprise, but we are deep at WR. He will play in JAX so good for him. Marshall cut was kind of surprising too. He played well in Denver, Excited to see this offense Monday night. I feel like we can compete for a playoff spot if we stay healthy. We finally look to have a pass rush and some competent corners. Should be a exciting year. How did Nick Nelson make the roster? Dude was getting burned consistently!

Back
Top Bottom