• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its time for AB to **** and play football. Not gonna lie. This dude starting to annoy me

Kind of expected to be honest.

Ain’t mad at Mayock. Gotta treat everyone the same, ain’t no one bigger than the team and everyone falls under the same rules.

125D2341-63BE-4701-BCFA-921FE70270F7.jpeg
Surprised?

thats what they get for signing him. Never was a big fan of getting him on the raiders. All these teams signing there star players and we couldn’t sign Mack smfh.

:smh:

Just like when they traded Mack a few days before the season started and took any wind they had out of their sails :smh:

Last edited:
Welp I'm now really hyped for Monday night lol

The big piece you had to add ain't available.

Mark and Gruden off to a great start in year 2. More of the same

Gruden needs to find a way to reel AB in and get control of this. Not good! AB a clown

If AB don't play Monday night Mayock is a clown.

Terrible man management.

Knew exactly what the deal with AB was, it shouldn't even come to this.

If AB don't play Monday night Mayock is a clown.

Terrible man management.

Knew exactly what the deal with AB was, it shouldn't even come to this.
I don’t know all the facts, but from a birds eye view if AB missed practices without a legit excuse then you gotta treat him like everybody else and fine him.

AB yellin in front of the team doesn’t make the situation any better. He really risking his $30Million cause he was about to lose $50k

I don’t know all the facts, but from a birds eye view if AB missed practices without a legit excuse then you gotta treat him like everybody else and fine him.

AB yellin in front of the team doesn’t make the situation any better. He really risking his $30Million cause he was about to lose $50k

For sure I'm good with the fines and without the facts I'm hesitant to assume but Mayock has to manage the situation not flex passive aggressively like he did during camp with his words to the media.

Idk what happened with the recent blow up but it shouldn't even have got to that point.

Mayock, Gruden and AB should have had what conversation needed to be had in a private office preemptively.

If a **** measuring contest was had in front of the team, that's on Mayock.

Welp allegedly it was one way traffic with AB confronting and instigating with Mayock.

Maybe dude has CTE?

For sure I'm good with the fines and without the facts I'm hesitant to assume but Mayock has to manage the situation not flex passive aggressively like he did during camp with his words to the media.

Idk what happened with the recent blow up but it shouldn't even have got to that point.

Mayock, Gruden and AB should have had what conversation needed to be had in a private office preemptively.

If a **** measuring contest was had in front of the team, that's on Mayock.
How do we know conversations weren’t had? Was that reported? Serious question, because I hadn’t heard anything. Looking like he won’t even play a game in Silver and black. He unfollowed the Raiders and Carr lol. He’s a clown. raiders deserve this.

How do we know conversations weren’t had? Was that reported? Serious question, because I hadn’t heard anything. Looking like he won’t even play a game in Silver and black. He unfollowed the Raiders and Carr lol. He’s a clown. raiders deserve this.

Like I said it's all assumptions on my part, but either way Mayock is culpable on some level as GM.

If AB is truly this unmanageable, they shouldn't have gave that ***** 30M.

Shoulda cut him and saved the money while they could.

But that being said, I’m excited for him to play Monday :lol:

After we thought it was over....AB posts his conversation with Gruden yesterday smh. This guys can’t help himself.

I’m convinced he wants out of Oakland but doesn’t want to be painted as the bad guy.

So, he continues to try and play the victim but unknowingly continues to hurt his image than fix it.

Back
Top Bottom