• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m still under the impression we should of kept Mack.

But I ain’t mad at the moves we’ve made since the trade either.

I’m still under the impression we should of kept Mack.

But I ain’t mad at the moves we’ve made since the trade either.

I think we could have, but shouldn’t have. The money is just messed up and we’d have too many holes at other positions. Obviously, I would’ve paid Mack over Carr, but that’s not how it worked out unfortunately.

Look guys I love Mack as well. But he wasn’t worth the money when you look at what we’re able to bring in this offseason. Our defense was putrid with Mack. Moving him has made it possible to fill many holes. All three of the picks last night are day one starters. Plug and play. I think Josh Jacobs is gonna be a great back. And the combo of Joyner and Abram is about to be nasty! We have Ferril to pair up with Key. I think we’re on to something here

Also like to add, Mack is a great player no denying that. But dude does have mad stretches where he disappears. The Bears saw that last year in the second half of the season. I was pissed when we traded him like everyone else. But looking at what we have been able to add because of moving him, it was absolutely the move we had to make.

Mack or Josh Allen wouldve been underutilized

Theyre not 4-3 edge rushers

But they couldve tried to trade back and get another 2nd or 3rd round for it

I'm hearing Raiders we're gonna take Montez sweat but Washington jumped ahead of him.
That would of been a nice pair with him and Ferrell

Im sure if Quinnen was still on the board, he wouldve been a Raider

Im hoping for Greedy or Rock at 35

Im sure if Quinnen was still on the board, he wouldve been a Raider

Im hoping for Greedy or Rock at 35
I believe Bosa was our #1 guy followed by Williams then Ferrel.

I agree we need a Corner at 35 to pair with Conley. I want Rock. Greedy can’t tackle

Back
Top Bottom