2024 Track and Field Thread — Olympic Year!!!

usa looked great in all relays...... cant see them losing the 4x400 men or women and if they get the baton around in both men and women 4x 100 they shouldnt get anything less than silver

Smh at kendra harrison once again not winning as favorite, shes become the asafa powell of 100m hurdles. Sally pearson comeback from injury has been amazing. Dawn harper nelson silver at 33 yrs old is impressive as well. Mo farah missed on the double as well

Are we about to enter a golden age of track and field? So many young athletes that are running great times with what appears to not their best.

Wow no elaine thompson for jamaicas relay team in final, should go to americans

Jamaica is running McLeod-Forte-Blake-Bolt. I know McLeod has a 9.99 PR from last year, but I didn't expect him to be in this final four. Curious to see how he goes against Rodgers.

Bolt got that baton and looked up like them guys is fast think I got a cramp.

Bolt looked liked he didn't wanna lose again so he went down

..... Usa couldn't hold on ..... great race by the brits

Adam gemili killed that back stretch for GB to win this relay. Too bad he was out of the individual 100m and 200ms due to injury, wouldve loved to see what he could do

Guys don't be afraid to post some vids or pics.
13bolt-web1-superJumbo.jpg

This look like someone with a hamstring cramp?
2017-08-12t215457z-1267065336-rc1fec55ee90-rtrmadp-3-athletics-world-m100relay.jpg

This what it looks like when you know you have been coasting through your training because winning has been too easy throughout your career and then you realize everyone else has been training.

Either way dude is all-time greatness.

US is going with the order of: Hayes-Felix-Wimbley-Francis for womens 4x400 relay. Should be a lock for gold

Wow big upset in 4x400 mens for trinidad and tobago. Kerley couldnt hold it down on anchor leg. Reminds me of when the bahamas upset usa

I aint even mad..... raspect to my trinidad and tobago...... finally we have something to be happy about.... Jareem richards

Apparently Wayde Van Niekerk said he's done trying to do 400/200 double, I'm guessing he figured if he couldn't win the 200 this year without Bolt, De Grasse, Lyles and Gatlin not running 200m there''s no way he can do it later on with De Grasse and Lyles being in there

Kerley got the baton with a slight lead but man its just like Angelo Taylor all over again when he got passed by the guy from the Bahamas. USA probably should've ran McQuay and Nellum instead of some of the college guys in this relay with Merritt being out

I aint even mad..... raspect to my trinidad and tobago...... finally we have something to be happy about.... Jareem richards

Jereem Richards ran a great split in the relay for them as a 200m runner for the 400m. Splits below for Trinidad and Tobago

Solomon 46.10
Richards 43.60
Cedenio 44.40
Gordon 44.02

^^ he runs both 200 and 400.... i just need him to be consistent.....

solomon is not even a top 5 runner at the 4 in tnt

kerley will be a star...... let him just get away from the college stuff, and he will be fine in 2019 world games/ 2020 olympics

i think wayde should try the double again... its not like he has relays to worry about

Back
Top Bottom