2020-2021 NBA BRACKET CHALLENGE: GETTING BACK TO NORMAL SLOWLY

antidope

Supporter
Year NINE of the Annual Niketalk Playoff Bracket Challenge is here. For those whole are new to NT/this thread, its a standard bracket challenge, you pick the team that you think will win each series, and in how many games, and earn points depending on how correct your guesses are.

You will need to register on the http://nbabracketology.com/ website, and once groups go live I will create a Niketalk group and circulate the password.

EASTERN CONFERENCE

1st Round:
1. vs 8.

4. vs 5.

3. vs 6.

2. vs 7.

Conference Semifinals:
Winner of 1 vs 8 Vs Winner of 4 vs 5

Winner of 2 vs 7 Vs Winner of 3 vs 6

Conference Finals:
1 vs 2.

WESTERN CONFERENCE

1. vs 8.

4. vs 5.

3. vs 6.

2. vs 7.

Conference Semifinals:
Winner of 1 vs 8 Vs Winner of 4 vs 5

Winner of 2 vs 7 Vs Winner of 3 vs 6

Conference Finals:
1 vs 2.

NBA Finals:

East Champion Vs West Champion

Here is the bracket from last years Champion:

145775_1597651744.jpg

Scoring:

In the first round, you get 10 points for picking the series winner, with an additional 5 point bonus for getting the number of games correct. This doubles in each round all the way through the NBA Finals. (80 points for winner, 40 point bonus)

Tiebreaker:

In the event of a tied score, the tie breaker rules will go into effect which decide the winner based on series accuracy in reverse chronological order (Finals back to first round). I.E I will check the score accumulated in the Conference Finals and whoever had the higher point total will be the winner. If the score was tied in the Conference Finals I will go back to the Semi Finals, and so on.

Prizes:

There will be a prize this year, as has been the case in years past. and being that there is a prize please only make one bracket.

I will circle back around once registration opens but wanted to put it out there early.

Registration will close upon the start of the first playoff game and there will be NO LATE ENTRIES.

The first bracket name I saw was simmons with the 3 for the win... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom