2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

The Clippers fans talked to trash all year, put up goofy billboards trying to pump themselves up and now they can't take a couple of weeks worth of jokes after an all-time choke job? Nah, they're going to take this L over and over again

It doesn't feel like jokes though. Reminds me of last week when someone who was Anti-Lebby posted an IG screenshot of his and the response in here was "well why are concerned about what Lebby is doing on his Instagram"

Why's MAGA Cube Jr. worried about the Clippers not showing the Dodgers love?

The Clippers live rent free in y'all mind. Why the obsession with the little brother franchise?

ObSeSsIoN?!?

xx0b1caihu041.jpg
nk8rtesa4y241.jpg
XfATamz.jpg
0ApKkR6.jpg
Kawhi-Leonard.jpg

Nah it's just making sure they continue to get that slander all summer long. They deserve it and more for popping that big ****.

Y'all want it to be one way

4RXw.gif

Don't let the fact that the Show winning it all in 2020 distract you from the fact that THE CLIPPERS BLEW A 3-1 LEAD!

GOOD MORNING LOS ANGELES!

The Clippers fans talked to trash all year, put up goofy billboards trying to pump themselves up and now they can't take a couple of weeks worth of jokes after an all-time choke job? Nah, they're going to take this L over and over again

Jokes are fine. But it’s actually weird with y’all idk how to explain it :lol:

Lakers fans have been talking trash about the Clippers for 30 years, my man.

I’m old enough to remember when then-Clipper CP3 threw out the 1st pitch at a Dodgers game and got booed for it :lol: The people who run the Clippers Twitter feed probably are to.

That said, Go Dodgers!

Yall know damn well if the roles were reversed, the shots taken at the Lakers for coming up short would be crazy. The jokes and whatever else comes with the L that Denver came back and gave yall are deserved. That's just how it is. People are going to be making 3-1/choke job jokes for a while to come.

Just making fun of teams isn’t weird, but constantly proactively looking for things about a certain team to complain about/criticize, when the whole league is on break, is arguably a bit much.

I dunno... I feel like Clippers and the Ballmer-funded media were talking big **** all year up to being up 3-1 :lol:

Are we gonna act like the Warriors didn't get roasted for a whole Summer when they lost to the Cavs?

Y'all ****** acting brand new

I dunno... I feel like Clippers and the Ballmer-funded media were talking big **** all year up to being up 3-1.

Are we gonna act like the Warriors didn't get roasted for a whole Summer when they lost to the Cavs?

I have no problem with the Clippers getting slandered until next season about choking in the bubble playoffs. They deserve it.

But hating on them because the team hasn’t Yet issued a tweet publicly supporting the Dodgers is a different story.

I dunno... I feel like Clippers and the Ballmer-funded media were talking big **** all year up to being up 3-1 :lol:

Y'all ****** acting brand new

They don't want the same energy being kept after all that **** talking the Clippers talked all season and to a lesser extent ALA for about 10 years now...

tenor.gif

I see plenty of Knicks fans being corny about the Nets. KD gets tweeted at by a Knicks fans constantly. Same with Kyrie.

Have Knicks fans talking about how they didn’t want those two anyway.

Outliers. Trust me most of the day ones or diehards dont care.

Back
Top Bottom