2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

This makes sense to me.

Mirror baseball and play a 3-4 game series between teams and move on to the next city/bubble pod.

if baseball is able to play without a bubble i can see basketball doing the same thing... they might have to tweak the schedule so less traveling... meaning more games within their own division/conference... might have to play without fans though
They play outside...and there's no man to man defense. C'mon man.

Whenever fans are allowed to games again, I’m going to a game or two fo sho. this hiatus was buns.
I’ve been to hundreds of games living in Seattle and Atlanta. But my last 10 years have been in Tampa and haven’t been to a game, but that’s gonna change whenever Adam let’s me.

They play outside...and there's no man to man defense. C'mon man.

I think he means logistically.

Doesn't even seem like it's the games that's really spreading COVID for some reason. Tends to travel faster within organizations because of the prolonged contact.

Yea I’m good on the sliced up open gym highlights. Sixers fans been tormented for years hoping Simmons finally decided to shoot the ball only to be let down 😂.

With that said GSW coming for the crown this season I missed when the hashtag was #ruinedthegame
seems that when Bron recruits its all good and a smart move, but when other guys do it, it’s taking the easy way out 😂. W’s in 7😎

Yea I’m good on the sliced up open gym highlights. Sixers fans been tormented for years hoping Simmons finally decided to shoot the ball only to be let down 😂.

With that said GSW coming for the crown this season I missed when the hashtag was #ruinedthegame
seems that when Bron recruits its all good and a smart move, but when other guys do it, it’s taking the easy way out 😂. W’s in 7😎
They need to black out and go all in on some FA's or trades. Lakers designed for deep playoff runs currently. Also not to mention Clippers. Warriors need more size to accompany Dell and Klayton. Bob Myers has his work cut out for him right now.

I can’t do another bubble. Cancel the season and come back when fans are allowed back.

I dead *** don't want to see videos like this anymore til dudes beast on the court like they do in pickup with nobodies. He posted this today.

I legit think nba players play against regular people so they can feel like bronze.

trez gave ashok in engineering that work. Chad from accounting can’t guard him either

:emoji_100:

Plus, scoring isn’t really Trez’s issue. It’s clear he can do that. It’s defense and rebounding where he’s not a positive contributor.

if baseball is able to play without a bubble i can see basketball doing the same thing... they might have to tweak the schedule so less traveling... meaning more games within their own division/conference... might have to play without fans though

This is what I’m thinking. Wondering if it could potentially lead to some tweaking of the divisions/conferences.

The Clippers are probably going to hire Mike Brown as coach and that’s ok because, when he was coaching the Lakers, he walked by me at a shopping center in Marina Del Rey and we nodded at each other, so we’re basically BFFs.

They need to black out and go all in on some FA's or trades. Lakers designed for deep playoff runs currently. Also not to mention Clippers. Warriors need more size to accompany Dell and Klayton. Bob Myers has his work cut out for him right now.

definitely gotta get bigger. Need somebody to battle AD and Bron honestly. Lakers legit have a window that they could possibly contend for a chip at least 2-3 more years

soul-glo-o10.gif

^^^ I don’t necessarily think making personnel moves specifically to counter who another team has is the best approach to team building. Assemble the best group of complimentary talent you can.

Y’all think we will ever see a truly washed Bron? Or even like Wizards Jordan Bron?

I’m starting to think no. I predict he’ll still be an all star caliber player when he retires.
Starting to think the same too man. When he signed with LA I honestly thought he only had 2 more years of playing at a high level then he’d have a sharp decline but damn...

Y’all think we will ever see a truly washed Bron? Or even like Wizards Jordan Bron?

Not unless an injury hits him like Kobe. Most of these guys get washed due to some major injury. So knock on wood it doesn't happen.
It's wild to me he never has had a major injury in his career. Seems unparalleled.

But at the end of the day, he still is a human, no matter how much of a freak he is. So it's always possible.

It's the reason I'm worried for KD.

Back
Top Bottom