2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

I don't understand having this type of confidence in Paul George :lol:

Maybe because he had one of the most gruesome and serious injuries in NBA history and bounced back to be the best version of himself?

I'm willing to give someone who did that the benefit of the doubt.

Maybe that's just me.

Maybe because he had one of the most gruesome and serious injuries in NBA history and bounced back to be the best version of himself?

Might just be me. I'm willing to give someone who did that the benefit of the doubt.
That was the best version of himself? He did say he was completely healthy and no longer having to do rehab all the time going into the bubble. I just don't get expecting a guy like PG to show something he never has when we should all know what he is by now. But it's your prerogative. No sweat off my balls

Just realized you were talking about the leg injury. As bad as it looked it was just a broken bone. Not that serious as far as injuries go

Last edited:
if SA keeps the same roster, they'd probably take one of the lower playoff spots if healthy

^^^ I just have no idea what to expect from Wall next season. He’s looked good in work out vids that have been posted, but hard to judge from that.

Just realized you were talking about the leg injury. As bad as it looked it was just a broken bone. Not that serious as far as injuries go

A compound fracture of the tibia and fibula isn't "that serious?" Lol. WTH. Have you ever heard of Alex Smith?

People lose their legs, destroy nerves, get infections and sepsis behind that exact injury. It's very serious.

For him to come back from that and only get better speaks volumes about him.

Call me crazy, but I actually like rooting for those come back stories.

And we have zero idea how KLAY gonna look post injury. It’s a wait and see.

so maybe my ***** lol
I have an idea

A compound fracture of the tibia and fibula isn't "that serious?" Lol. Have you ever heard of Alex Smith?

People lose their legs, destroy nerves, get infections and sepsis behind that exact injury. It's very serious.

For him to come back from that and only get better speaks volumes about him.
There were a bunch of reports like this when the injury happened. I'm not just making stuff up. There was no nerve or ligament damage and no infection. Broken bones are meant to heal stronger than they were pre-injury

'An injury of this magnitude is gruesome to watch but actually can heal relatively smoothly. Following the break, George underwent surgery to have some form of hardware, likely a rod, inserted in the area. The rod will fortify the area and insure both bones properly align. Doing so allows the healing process to occur in the best possible environment and helps the bone return to its original strength.'

Back
Top Bottom