2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

He’s also the guy who put the media on to the “chemistry issues” narrative with public comments he made earlier in the season. Making vague statements to the media about “certain” teammates ain’t it. Those kind of issues should be dealt with in-house.

too bad nobody like to hang out in the basement long enough to address them

i might have my feelings about the lakers but it’s dope that a team owner would spend time putting this out. props to jeanie bussdown

Good on her for doing this. If only people would listen.

Also it's a shame her brother is a MAGA POS. You'd think siblings would have similar political views.

Five NBA owners have contributed directly to President Donald Trump -- the Los Angeles Lakers' Jim Buss, Orlando Magic's Dan DeVos, New York Knicks' James Dolan, Houston Rockets' Tilman Fertitta and San Antonio Spurs' Juliana Holt.

Meanwhile, the Milwaukee Bucks' Wes Edens and Marc Lasry, Washington Wizards' Ted Leonsis, Sacramento Kings' Vivek Ranadive, Boston Celtics' Wyc Grousbeck and Lakers' Jeanie Buss have donated strictly to Democrats.

.... but he’s going to the Lakers where bron and AD get preferential treatment, :lol:
Trez been in the league long enough to know what it is with “star” players on the team...What he thought Khawi n PG was gon come there and do/listen to what HE wanted ? Wtf :lol: ...Yo should be able to deal with it at this point, maybe the Lakers role players could tell him how it is

IT is 31, and a defensive liability , but he has a story so I can see him playing this year.

The Two best "two way players" in the league scored zero points in the 4th of game 7 & Doc & Trez are shouldering the blame incredible :lol: .

One quarter of Dominance from Kawhi or PG in any of those final three games & the whole season is viewed differently, instead Crickets & epic failure. The team played trash as a whole but losses like that are on your stars

Trez been in the league long enough to know what it is with “star” players on the team...What he thought Khawi n PG was gon come there and do/listen to what HE wanted ? Wtf :lol: ...Yo should be able to deal with it at this point, maybe the Lakers role players could tell him how it is
I’m thinking his issue was he didn’t think PG was that nice :lol: won’t have that problem with the Lakers

This is a superstar league & both Kawhi & PG went ghost.
Y'all were up double digits in 3 games and let the Nuggets come back.
Trez sucked, but he isn't a super star. Kawhi & PG have to shoulder the blame.
losing games 5/6 are on doc - didnt make the adjustments
losing game 7 is on the players - PG and Kawhi are the stars of the team and went ghost, they should shoulder the blame

The Two best "two way players" in the league scored zero points in the 4th of game 7 & Doc & Trez are shouldering the blame incredible :lol: .
I said the same thing. Kawhi was great in G5 so we can talk about Trez/Doc whoever in that game, sure.

But G6 he scored well below his average adjusting for the additional minutes, and he had one of the worst G7s I’ve ever seen from a big name.

That was with load management during the year and then a FOUR month break before the playoffs.

He will never be more rested before the playoffs & he laid an egg :lol: I don’t understand any Trez talk

This is a superstar league & both Kawhi & PG went ghost.
Y'all were up double digits in 3 games and let the Nuggets come back.
Trez sucked, but he isn't a super star. Kawhi & PG have to shoulder the blame.

I don‘t dispute that. Anything I’ve said about Trez on here in the last couple days is in response to him acting blindsided by the Clippers not making him a great offer. He played his part in decreasing the team’s interest in bringing him back.

I’m not blaming Trez for the playoff flameout.

I am shocked they offered him the extension without playing a minute with them.
This trade created the biggest trade exception in history, 27Ms. Thunder could use it to complete the Horford trade and not have to wait til Dec 8, or just wait for the Horford trade and retain that exception.

Maybe yall can get more out of him, but as a big if you can't dominate with CP3 or with RW as your pg's, i dont know what else you can ask for. Pick and roll lobs, hang out in the dunk spot for dropoff passes, dive cuts, and RW shoots like no percent from the field but takes all the hots so there's so many offensive rebound and putback opportunities. Mans was making 27million averaging 9 and 9, and the Rockets put 6'4 PJ Tucker on him without incident

Trez will be ok with whatever special treatment Bron and AD get. Part of it that was leaked, was that some players (probably Trez and Green) thought they were just as good as either or both of those 2 and deserved it too and therefore resented him for it..

Old article/video

Back
Top Bottom