2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

This trade created the biggest trade exception in history, 27Ms. Thunder could use it to complete the Horford trade and not have to wait til Dec 8, or just wait for the Horford trade and retain that exception.

Maybe yall can get more out of him, but as a big if you can't dominate with CP3 or with RW as your pg's, i dont know what else you can ask for. Pick and roll lobs, hang out in the dunk spot for dropoff passes, dive cuts, and RW shoots like no percent from the field but takes all the hots so there's so many offensive rebound and putback opportunities. Mans was making 27million averaging 9 and 9, and the Rockets put 6'4 PJ Tucker on him without incident

I gotta admit, I was expecting a monster season from him last year but he was more of the same. Sure injuries had a part in that, but he should have been averaging a double double at the very least.

^^^ Required for the consumption of any reportings by one Christopher Broussard -

95F02F54-115B-49E5-8EB8-905F415A7A42.jpeg

Cold world

Imagine your phone buzz and you think you bout to hit on a PS5 only to find out you been traded.

This is why I never fault athletes for doing what's best for themselves. Teams will talk about how you're part of their future but as soon as they can make a move that benefits them, they'll trade you and not even have the courtesy to give you a call or tell you in person.

trez got blindsided that they moved on from him and didn't even bother negotiating after the years that he has. but he has to know his playoff dip and him leaking info did not sit well within the org.

still very surprised that he didn't go after the bag from charlotte. does anyone know what the amount was?
he'll be fine barring an injury. bron has a track record of getting his teammates paid when their contract is up.

trez got blindsided that they moved on from him and didn't even bother negotiating after the years that he has. but he has to know his playoff dip and him leaking info did not sit well within the org.

still very surprised that he didn't go after the bag from charlotte. does anyone know what the amount was?
he'll be fine barring an injury. bron has a track record of getting his teammates paid when their contract is up.

He buggin if he thought he was coming back after spoke out against the Mayor of San Diego and Pimo Daddy P. Nope.

to your point though. He to meet lucked out.

Imagine your phone buzz and you think you bout to hit on a PS5 only to find out you been traded.
Yea it's gotta be such a weird feeling having your boy hitting you up to check twitter to find out you're on the move before ever hearing a peep from your front office :lol: :smh:

Never got why teams seemingly leak stuff to the media before their own players, a simple phone/zoom call would save so much awkwardness and ill feelings than hitting them up after the fact.

Big reason why I roll my eyes at folks ****ting on players for choosing the best option for themselves and their families ahead of sentiment when teams have been doing just that for as long as pro leagues have been a thing.

Mad hypocritical to be fine with that norm and upset when the dynamic is flipped

The Pels should send out a flyer on Whiteside. Throw a small bag at him, if he produces then awesome, if not then it doesn’t cost them much.....

if charlotte offers trezz the bag, then do they bring in hayward?

The Two best "two way players" in the league scored zero points in the 4th of game 7 & Doc & Trez are shouldering the blame incredible :lol: .

One quarter of Dominance from Kawhi or PG in any of those final three games & the whole season is viewed differently, instead Crickets & epic failure. The team played trash as a whole but losses like that are on your stars
At least PG gets slandered. No one even mentions how bad kawhi played. Let that had been Jim...

Kawhi didn't even play "that bad." It was really just game 2 and 7 that stood out. And it obviously wasn't on par with this 2019 postseason which is probably what a lot of people are comparing it to. Hard to replicate. PG on the other hand...

Back
Top Bottom