2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Shots fired

Screenshot_20201125-193850_Instagram.jpg
Lavar Ball got two top 3 draftpicks.

Someone should ask Lavar what he's doing development wise.

All Gelo had to do was just play and chill and he could've gotten a summer league invite down the road or something :lol:
He did sign with OKC's G League squad right before things shut down. Not sure if he plans to wait for the league to return or explore other potential options.

Yall think im joking about this Lavar Ball thing,

Lavar Ball has two sons with elite basketball instincts and feel for the game.

everything I've read about skill acquisition tells me that Bronny would 100* better with Lavar as his trainer/coach. :lol:

two top 3 picks and high major scholarship player with 2.4m Instagram followers?

Seems like a pretty good record to me. :lol:
Yeah, I just find it funny people talk like Gelo don't even exist anymore.

To be honest, as much as I joke about him, Gelo Ball has had horrible luck all things considered.

Gelo just seems a lot dimmer than his brothers.

and he's a worse physical talent.

the fact that Lavar got him to high major. imo is an endorsment. :pimp:

TBH Liangelo shot 41% from 3 on 5 attempts as a 20 year old.

Seems to me he could carve out a nice european career,

but im sure it's easier to promote flat tummy tea on instagram or something. :lol:
Yeah, dude seemed like he could have worked his way into being a solid player overseas. He has some talent

But he is basically an IG thot now. Arabian Princesses finna be flying him out to Dubai soon.

Gelo just seems a lot dimmer than his brothers.

and he's a worse physical talent.

the fact that Lavar got him to high major. imo is an endorsment. :pimp:
When Gelo agreed to go to UCLA, it didn't even seem like it was that bad a move by them

Gelo was a 3-star recruit people thought could turn into a four-star. Too bad he just showed little to no improvement in his last two years of HS. Did really grow, didn't get more athletic, didn't improve his handle. It is like he subconsciously decided he was gonna just like off Lonzo at 16.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom