2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Screenshot_20201126-003546_Instagram.jpg

Also - Happy Thanksgiving bros :nthat: It all started with Kobe for me but this year but this year has been such **** and I can imagine it has been for everyone in some shape or form. Having said that, today I am extremely thankful for this thread because it has been a personal 2020 silver lining. Even in the dog days of the NBA COVID shutdown when we were having the same Lebby, Steve (Curry), Luka, All-Time Top 10 and Current Top 10 arguments every 3-4 days, the thread was comforting for me :lol: I got mad love for everyone in here and owe y'all dudes a lot so if anyone ever needs anything just hit my PMs. I legitimately waited for the the collector the collector 's BA in a park in DC with a Variety 12 Pack of White Claw a few weeks ago to collect his debts to DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican and others but he didn't show after talking about how I was going to "get beat up and robbed". HAN :smh: :rolleyes

Anyway, Top 2 thread on NT and it ain't 2. I am in Spain by myself for work at the moment and they obviously don't recognize random American holidays so I'm in the lab right now. For me, make sure y'all enjoy the day off, time with friends/families and over-eating today.

Stay safe and be blessed hombres :nthat:

Is it a forgone conclusion that bronny is good enough to make the league ?
I know him and his father have that goal to play together but has he been progressing ?

Was ranked 24th and 30th in his class most recently.

He ain’t going number one for sure but with 60 picks on the board i think he will get drafted

Another growth spurt would really help his case.

Is it a forgone conclusion that bronny is good enough to make the league ?
I know him and his father have that goal to play together but has he been progressing ?
Once he signs to klutch, he making the league. No matter what. He's good though. And now that some of the better players in his team are aging out and moving on, he'll get more opportunities. He's getting some size too. Idk if he'll reach Bron size. Gotta account for savannah stature. But he'll be a guard minimum.

Bronny will make it to the NBA.

The more precarious situation is what develops for Bryce. I'm not sure he's that nice or if he even wants to hoop. He's 13 and Rich Paul is 38 and LeBron is going to be over 36 in a month. I could see him getting his MBA from a top business school, learning the sports business and and taking over as Klutch CEO or President in 20-25 years on some Succession steez.

Bronny will make it to the NBA.

The more precarious situation is what develops for Bryce. I'm not sure he's that nice or if he even wants to hoop. He's 13 and Rich Paul is 38 and LeBron is going to be over 36 in a month. I could see him getting his MBA from a top business school, learning the sports business and and taking over as Klutch CEO or President in 20-25 years on some Succession steez.

I can see Bryce going the entertainment route. Seems to love the cameras.

Zhuri already got her own little show rolling too and she like 6 :lol: She going to have Oprah level paper by the time she 21 :pimp:

A young king seeking and realizing early success in his career so he doesn't have to uproot his family >>>>

Rooting for NBA players to fail always been goofy.

I don’t think it’s so much rooting for them to fail, as it is realizing they are being setup for failure. Like Giannis in Milwaukee... we all know he can’t win there. Some of it is his own faults on the court, but most of it is because the team can’t bring in the star support he needs to compliment him, and take over when and where he can’t. The situation these players are in early on is more of the issue.

And on the topic of LeBrons kids. It ain’t even right how many resources those kids have to make something of their own lives. They have the sports side, entertainment side, business side, etc etc etc. At bare minimum, just by being around LeBron (and having his blood in them) and his team, they should have a full understanding and a “masters” in business by the time they are young adults.

And on the topic of LeBrons kids. It ain’t even right how many resources those kids have to make something of their own lives. They have the sports side, entertainment side, business side, etc etc etc. At bare minimum, just by being around LeBron (and having his blood in them) and his team, they should have a full understanding and a “masters” in business by the time they are young adults.

As they should. Family business

This would usually be my response...but Kenyon Martin Jr. just got drafted...and I don't think there's any way Lil Bron is NOT a better player than him by the time he's 18/19 :lol:
You’re right. :lol: And I was shocked he got picked. He wasn’t even a kid with all of the blue bloods after him.

He still has a ways to go. He’s not a slam dunk prospect yet.
This would usually be my response...but Kenyon Martin Jr. just got drafted...and I don't think there's any way Lil Bron is NOT a better player than him by the time he's 18/19 :lol:

I have to agree with VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL here. Plus we're talking about a guy in LeBron who has lowkey been a GM for the past 6 years. I will be damned if he doesn't get his son drafted :lol: Not sure about draft position but young bol will 100% be drafted.

Back
Top Bottom