2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Don't sleep on Philly.
chris-kaman-bench-2514-twitter-ftr_1ftcc6g6zsky71rcmez9mwflit.jpg

Damn bruh, I said I enjoyed the dog days of COVID but you didn't have to start THIS discussion again :lol:

I don't know what's worse...Shaq having the unmitigated gall to say that man would average 45PPG or dudes in here having the audacity to break out physics, advanced statistics and differential equations to justify why 40-45PPG was reasonable :smh:

Good points made about being a product of your environment

1. The 2017-18 and 2018-19 campaigns proved Ben Simmons and Joel Embiid should be surrounded by the kind of shooting that Curry and Green will now hopefully provide.
    During those seasons, Philly was plus-14.4 points per 100 possessions when JJ Redick shared the floor with Simmons and Embiid. The duo was plus-3.4 points per 100 possessions when it played without Redick.

This is why I still have some stock in philly. Embiid + Simmons worked with shooters, that plus-14.4 is Krazy.

1. The 2017-18 and 2018-19 campaigns proved Ben Simmons and Joel Embiid should be surrounded by the kind of shooting that Curry and Green will now hopefully provide.
    During those seasons, Philly was plus-14.4 points per 100 possessions when JJ Redick shared the floor with Simmons and Embiid. The duo was plus-3.4 points per 100 possessions when it played without Redick.

This is why I still have some stock in philly. Embiid + Simmons worked with shooters, that plus-14.4 is Krazy.
They needed Reddick so bad. They should have gotten him back last year. He might be done now though

Curry isn't exactly the same type of player but Morey def leaning into that mold again

That turkey was probably a member of Antifa; that is why Gordon had to do him like that.

im just truly amazed

like even the white dudes in the NBA, they been around enough black people throughout their lives to appreciate certain things

like NFL, I get it because you got so many smaller groups within the team.. or baseball

but take like joe burrow, dude played basketball too growing up so he got exposed.. or like josh mccown

but I had to look up dude’s Wikipedia and he played 2 sports, but it was ball and tennis

Back
Top Bottom