2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

I’d agree if they didn’t already have Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown.

You woudnt want another playmaker/scoring threat out there? Wasnt DEA Agent Hayward averaging almost 20 this year? You cant just say its ok to lose a 20ppg player cause you already have 2 other 20ppg players. Thats like the Dubs saying they didnt need KD cause Splash Bros already averaging 2x a game.

Indiana wasn't going to give him 4/$120M guaranteed. Nothing Ainge could do unless he wanted to give that to Hayward, which he didn't.

I still question whether Ainge was asking too much which stalled the negotiations, giving MJ the opening to swoop in and offer the bag.

I'd be interested to know what went on between Ainge, Hayward and the Pacers. Probably will never get the full story though.

who the hell is gonna play PG for the clippers?
1605995903686.gif

Who has Boston legitimately missed out these past few years and who would they have to have given up?

Is the biggest thing missing out on Kawhi?

Indiana wasn't going to give him 4/$120M guaranteed. Nothing Ainge could do unless he wanted to give that to Hayward, which he didn't.

yeah... I read that part awhile ago. Initially I thought Gordon’s deal (if he did choose to go to Indy) via sign-in-trade would be the reason for the Pacers to send over Turner and some players to accommodate Gordon’s new deal or whatever.

Guess I’m wrong and I’m just bad at numbers :rofl:

Hawks better keep the receipt once they find out they paid for regular season Rondo

I'm still convinced the only reason Rondo was good in the playoffs was because of the rest/bubble environment. I'll never accept how good he was in the playoffs after being booty the last two years.

I still question whether Ainge was asking too much which stalled the negotiations, giving MJ the opening to swoop in and offer the bag.

I'd be interested to know what went on between Ainge, Hayward and the Pacers. Probably will never get the full story though.

what bugs me is that Gordon could ask MJ to a trade to Indiana at some point of his new deal just because he can.

it’s just exhausting seeing deals left and right and the Celtics aren’t able to secure veteran talent.

Back
Top Bottom