2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Klutch made sure AD was LA bound. He wasn't an option for Boston.

Lebron, Rich Paul, and former Celtic great Kendrick Perkins made sure the Lakers got right again.

Laker fans knew the case....

but i vividly remember people disregarding AD's FATHER blatantly saying he's never going there..... to hype up Boston's "war chest" of Assets :lol: :lol: . The Celtics were linked to every single big FA that forced a trade the past 3-4 years and converted on 1 (who immediately left).

People were calling that Nets trade the WORST OF ALL TIME, Ainge had all of that to work with, plus several other picks from moves he made..... And in 2020 he has a capped out roster Who hasn't even reupped with it's best player yet :lol: who's ceiling is conference finals on a perfect run.

Tatum is the only thing not making Danny's overseeing of this position a disaster... Boston's big weakness was a big right? somehow their huge loss in FA was not getting a 35 yr old Paul Milsap

SizzlingWhoppingAtlanticblackgoby-size_restricted.gif

I make the bricks dance like bailando
Keep a shooter like rondo
in the city of bogdonovic
you seen what happen to kingvonnandshi+

Ok. I’ll see myself out. Rest In Peace to the young man.

Just saw Rondo signed with Atlanta. Triple Un Tandre and don't even ask how.

You woudnt want another playmaker/scoring threat out there? Wasnt DEA Agent Hayward averaging almost 20 this year? You cant just say its ok to lose a 20ppg player cause you already have 2 other 20ppg players. Thats like the Dubs saying they didnt need KD cause Splash Bros already averaging 2x a game.
1. The dubs didn’t need KD to win, KD needed them.
2. You’re willing to pay $30M per year to a guy who is now injury riddled and on the wrong side of 30 for ALMOST 20 ppg?
Pandemic P is Avon?

The West is looking real balanced top to bottom this season

Gonna be some real decent squads missing out of the playoffs next year

1. The dubs didn’t need KD to win, KD needed them.
2. You’re willing to pay $30M per year to a guy who is now injury riddled and on the wrong side of 30 for ALMOST 20 ppg?
Pandemic P is Avon?

I didnt say he had an amazing contract, but losing him is a blow. They havent made moves, didnt get anything for him in a trade, they are a worse team now. Significantly worse? Not necessarily, but they are worse without him. They make a trade or sign someone to replace him sure, but as of now, yeah Celts worse.

Not surprised to see the Hawks going all in this offseason

Ownership put them on notice recently about potentially cleaning house of they miss the postseason this season

Laker fans knew the case....

but i vividly remember people disregarding AD's FATHER blatantly saying he's never going there..... to hype up Boston's "war chest" of Assets :lol: :lol: . The Celtics were linked to every single big FA that forced a trade the past 3-4 years and converted on 1 (who immediately left).

People were calling that Nets trade the WORST OF ALL TIME, Ainge had all of that to work with, plus several other picks from moves he made..... And in 2020 he has a capped out roster Who hasn't even reupped with it's best player yet :lol: who's ceiling is conference finals on a perfect run.

Tatum is the only thing not making Danny's overseeing of this position a disaster... Boston's big weakness was a big right? somehow their huge loss in FA was not getting a 35 yr old Paul Milsap

SizzlingWhoppingAtlanticblackgoby-size_restricted.gif

Brown was a great pick as well. Other than Tatum and Brown, and I'll give him Smart too, and fine the hiring of Stevens, Boston has botched a lot.

Also got lucky in 2015 that no team in the top 10 wanted to trade with them when they were targeting Winslow.

Also, who knows do they draft Josh Jackson if he gives them a workout in 2017?

But keep in mind the Lakers are only in this position because of a dude you hated on for years on here :lol: . Lebron and Rich Paul are the only reasons the Lakers are in the position they are in.

The Klutch Lakers PS :smokin :rofl: I mean, it’s so true. Agency running that team with Lebron.

The Hawks seem like they’re just accumulating assets, I like the list of players but it feels pretty random, hope it all coalesces together somehow.

Back
Top Bottom